Lt. Commander
Another installment of The Path to 2409 has been published, this one dealing with events during the year 2382.

Quote:
The unstable situation of the Romulans continues to be a source of concern for the Alpha and Beta quadrants.

The Klingon Empire takes advantage of the weak position of the Romulans to stage lightning strikes into Romulan space, retaking Khitomer and the sector surrounding it. The Federation Council criticizes the move, but Ambassador K’mtok responds that the empire is simply reclaiming territory that belonged to the Klingons by right.
Read more here!
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Romulan drama! Would they really have it any other way?
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-05-2008, 02:49 PM
I liked this one. Very well written, I like the direction being taken. I especially like the whole thing about the Doc.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidus View Post
I liked this one. Very well written, I like the direction being taken. I especially like the whole thing about the Doc.
indeed, the most utopian thing i think star trek always offered was its court system and the thought every case was given in this medium.

also, ro got some pretty quick props there, maybe she knows a friend or two on the inside?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-05-2008, 03:06 PM
More evidence of widening rift between the Federation and Klingons. Klingons want to nibble away at the fractured Romulans, Federation says don't do that, more rifting occurs. Nice developing.

More points:

*Wonder when the Unification movement is going to catch a break...

*Of course the Doctor would object to his emitter being studied, it's kinda like what happened with Data. In both cases, they are dealing with artificial sentient beings, and its only right that consent be asked of them.

*Cardassians hiding something, I mean, what else is new right?:p

*I thought DS9 was still a Federation starbase, so how does Ro get to be security chief for the Bajorans there? Or did I miss something?

jayrelo: I've always thought that a JAG-style series set in the Star Trek universe would make a decent TV series, at least just to try it.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Its that 'time' again...
12-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Wow. Much appreciated on the quicker updates to the timeline!

It will be interesting to see what the outcome is for Holograms and rights. If something legal is established I see a problem coming regarding a certain nemesis of a "Mr. Holmes".

Whats the deal with Cardassian crimminals disappearing? They've got to be up to something.

Looking forward to more!
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-05-2008, 03:10 PM
nice an thanks for this info.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capgjt585 View Post
More evidence of widening rift between the Federation and Klingons. Klingons want to nibble away at the fractured Romulans, Federation says don't do that, more rifting occurs. Nice developing.

More points:

*Wonder when the Unification movement is going to catch a break...

*Of course the Doctor would object to his emitter being studied, it's kinda like what happened with Data. In both cases, they are dealing with artificial sentient beings, and its only right that consent be asked of them.

*Cardassians hiding something, I mean, what else is new right?:p

*I thought DS9 was still a Federation starbase, so how does Ro get to be security chief for the Bajorans there? Or did I miss something?

jayrelo: I've always thought that a JAG-style series set in the Star Trek universe would make a decent TV series, at least just to try it.
An so you know DS9 was not a Star Fleet's they was just getting to use it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Bravo!!!!
# 10
12-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks Cryptic! Keep them coming.
Closed Thread