Lt. Commander
# 1 So... my fleet is defunct.
02-17-2010, 11:14 AM
I believe that the Fleet in my signature is now defunct. I've looked for the senior members of the fleet in game, but I can never find them. So IDK what's going on with that, but I'm clearly not joining them anytime soon. Does anybody have a cool fleet that I (and possibly my cousin) can join?

And before anybody says anything, I know this is the wrong section, but this is where I hang out. I'd rather join a fleet with people I know than get invitations thrown at me from a half a dozen different noobs who want to make the "Super Aesome Phasers Fleet!"
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
I believe that the Fleet in my signature is now defunct. I've looked for the senior members of the fleet in game, but I can never find them. So IDK what's going on with that, but I'm clearly not joining them anytime soon. Does anybody have a cool fleet that I (and possibly my cousin) can join?

And before anybody says anything, I know this is the wrong section, but this is where I hang out. I'd rather join a fleet with people I know than get invitations thrown at me from a half a dozen different noobs who want to make the "Super Aesome Phasers Fleet!"
they have pills for that....
gimme your email address. I'll sign u up for info on them
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
they have pills for that....
gimme your email address. I'll sign u up for info on them
Pills for Defunctness?

Thanks, but I really just need a fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
Pills for Defunctness?

Thanks, but I really just need a fleet.

oh, well in that case i can't help ya lol
I don't belong to a fleet...
i dont play nearly as often as i should. too much work lately...grrr
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 11:49 AM
<Looks around>...I um...don't know of any fleets that are recruiting....even casual players...<shifty eyes>
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 12:08 PM
We're open to new people, and we're bout as casual as they come.

Wasn't my first choice to name the fleet "Phazers on Kill".... not my idea... but we merged with people who were looking for players to form a fleet, so we compromised. We finally ended up with the name "Allegheny Retreat-Phazers On Kill" (A.R.P.O.K. for short I guess) in the end.

We're open to anyone if ya want to join.
Lt. Commander
# 7 fleet
02-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Yes our fleet is still recruiting. We are a mature fleet with in game vent and a weekly fleet meeting every sunday PM. We have science, engineering, tactical and academy. There is also a diplomatic corps which works on setting up embesies with other fleets. Please give fleet 187 a look.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2010, 01:07 PM
I am planning on leaving my fleet to start my own. The fleet I am with is helpful when it comes to information. But they suck when I ask them for real help. Such as teaming up for a mission.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Hmm... I'm already seeing a slight problem here...

On the one hand, I want to be in a more or less casual fleet. I can't ever play on a schedule because of many unpredictable events in RL. And I also like to play with my cousin whenever he happens to be on.

On the other hand, I still want the other players to be somewhat active... and I don't want to be in any fleet with the word 'phaser' in it But all the casual fleets seem to be that way.

Anyway, Gothhillbilly, I'd be very interested in your fleet if the weekly meeting isn't required. But if it is, I can't join.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Rename your fleet to DeFunkt.. sounds a little Dutch and is catchy. problem solved.