Lt. Commander
The OP of this thread posted it in Online Discussion so of course it was buried under the mountains on QQ "this game sucks" and other trollery, and its a good thread, so I figured Id repost it here.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...=101913&page=6

Figured we could either continue it here or keep posting there. Either way.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 10:53 AM
<Contains stuff you don't even want to know about>
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 10:54 AM
It was a real dark night,
a real white moon,
picard was on the streets
trying to consume.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 11:39 AM
My bio is illiterate, it just looks at the pictures.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 11:43 AM
I have no idea about my Bio yet. I had a crew concept back before launch, but then I felt bad about dismissing all of my officers to make way for my forum crew... so now my crew is completely different... Plus, I never decided on my main character's bio anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losbullitt View Post
It was a real dark night,
a real white moon,
picard was on the streets
trying to consume.
Made me LOL. I'll be singing warren g the rest of the day.
Also. My bio is yet to be decided. Wanna wait till I get a few more ranks and decide based on what skills I take.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Well, I thought a good idea
:p
Too bad there arent enough interested in actually doing it vs making fun of ppl that do
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2010, 01:16 PM
Well, I'm not in the game yet officially as I'm waiting for my new desktop to arrive (the first week of March cannot come fast enough), but when I get into the game finally, I'll be making my character's bios look like service records. Here's a sample of one of my proposed bridge officers:

-------------------------------------------------------------

"My ancestors built Machu Picchu without iron or the wheel. Creative engineering is in my blood."

Name: Lucho Asiro
Date/Place of Birth: March 31, 2287 in Cuzco, Peru, Earth
Education:
2409 Graduate Star Fleet Academy Earth with degrees in Astronautics and Warp Field Mechanics

Service Record:
2408 USS Rutelage - Cadet Tour
2409 USS Nittany - Chief Engineer

Distinctions:
2408 The Star Cross - For valor at the conflict of Narendra III

Background:
Born into a family of scientists, Lucho Asiro remained close at the side of his parents, Acaste and Pico Asiro as their careers as botanists took them far and wide across Federation space. Serving as a role model for his younger siblings, Yamilè and Jorge Asiro, Lucho branched out from the family tradition of science and joined the engineering corps of Starfleet Academy. Despite the misgivings of his parents, Mr. Asiro brings his practical and collaborative nature to his work, and revels in the challenges that starfleet service provides.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2010, 01:21 PM
This is what my bio is. I just need to do a paid name change (whenever it's available or roll a new toon) because I feel it would better fit my toon to go by his last name instead of first. I created my character before the bio...

Admiral John R. Toloffsen is a child of a human father, Michael P. Toloffsen, whom was a career Starfleet officer and a mother, Atalee L. Toloffsen, who was an Allasomorph.

He inherited the ability to change his shape from his mother, but is not to be confused with other changelings (such as Odo from Deep Space Nine) or the Undine (Species 8472), etc.

The Allasomorph typically adapt to their surroundings like a chamelion, which is why John usually appears to be a normal human male.

John is usually captaining the Assault Cruser U.S.S. Blackhawk, but on occasion he is tasked to captain the Fleet Cruiser U.S.S. Chicago.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Seeing that I created my own race I made a more informational bio with a story about how my main character came to be in Star Fleet; my alt is from the other perspective of the story ^^ (evil brother :p )

Tbh I was amazed on how much STO allows us to put in bios (as in amount) Atm my bio is a book lol.