Lt. Commander
# 1 the grind
02-17-2010, 11:50 AM
devs can we please get a modest boost to exp points gained for some of the subquests on the klingon side? good lord busting your hump to get the kill 10 turrets complete for a whopping 69 xp is really quite sad. same goes for killing player captians...c'mon now folks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 11:54 AM
Yeah I don't even bother with them anymore. It's kind of sad since the quests that are available tend to not be worth the hassle. I only ever end up turning these kind of quests in if they happen on accident.

For instance I had the quest kill 50 npc ships all I did was 'Salvage' pvp and I noticed every match it went up a couple towards completion. All I can think is maybe it was counting mines...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 11:55 AM
PVPing is more fun, and there is no reason to hurry to level cap, this way you can pvp longer without getting to max level and quiting
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
PVPing is more fun, and there is no reason to hurry to level cap, this way you can pvp longer without getting to max level and quiting
pvp is exponintially more fun, thus why i rolled a klingon currently ltc6. however from what i have seen from the fed side getting to rar on the klingon side takes a huge amount of time and has much more of a grind feel to it. part of the reason why i rolled a klingon other the fleet obligations was to get some pvp in... waiting on a que for two hours for the rar dailys is just absurd.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cacti4-6 View Post
waiting on a que for two hours for the rar dailys is just absurd.
My T5 fed sci/recon sci is at bay for days now, only logging it to complete the dayly explo quest, since i noticed that there was almost no more pvp availability at all at T5 for feds (and for some odd reason, cracked planetoid dont complete my quest, wonder if it is a bug or by design).

So far so good, i alway planned to play Klingons. But i was on OB, and saw (or should i say didnt saw anything for Klingons) that there was no PvE at all for Klingons. I'm a hardcore PvP boy, but i'm also hardcore PvE lover too, both keeps me to be bored of each other. So now, i can 1) only pve 2) only pvp. And i dont want to build exact replicas of my fed and klingons toons to fullfill every role i could play, otherwise i would need at least 12 character slots since its really unwise to put skill points in ground (i only put 9 points in doctor to get ST3) because (just one example here, otherwise the list would be arm lenght, and i'm speaking freaking giant arm here) we are short on skill points to even either specialize in high end weaponary AND ship command...