Lt. Commander
# 31
02-19-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonomahin View Post
I tried to get as close as possible to my Blood Elf mage from WoW.
wouldn't that just be a skinny vulcan or romulan?
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptJackharkness
wouldn't that just be a skinny vulcan or romulan?
Bigger ears.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-19-2010, 11:02 AM
I used an Alien Bridge Officer to remake an NPC from a very old Star Trek tabletop game, Flight Control Officer Tyra Tal Vaelar. She's half Andorian and half Danish (her mother was an exoanthropologist who fell in love with Andorian culture in more than one way), but a big part of Tyra's reason for joining Starfleet was that she never quite felt at home on Andor due to her lack of antennae - before they were relocated to a more visible area she instead had two small vestigial nodes under her hair at the back of her head.

Since the current character creator doesn't allow Andorians to remove their antennae (which they could during Beta), my solution was to wait until I found an Alien with a near-Andorian set of traits (cold resistance and aggression, for example) and then customize the BO appropriately. Problem solved.

And yes, I do use my Bridge Officers as an outlet for my altoholism.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-19-2010, 11:08 AM
Both my characters were made using the Alien Creator. My Main is half-orion/half-human, you can see her as my avi. I tried to give her slightly different than default features while still being pretty and seductive. I've seen 3 other Starfleet Orion or part Orion girls--the two who post a bit on these boards and one other. I do wish we could name our alien instead of them being listed as Unknown, but that's what the bio is for I suppose.

My alt, S'kry Vllaler is much more of a concept alien--I wanted her to be very long limbed and agile with a slight insectoid feel without being chitinous. I've got ideas about her world and people, but since she's my alt I'm waiting to play her much if I do, so her story isn't fully fleshed yet.

I'm at work now, but I'll post pics when I get home. I really enjoy playing with the character creator.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-19-2010, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Remade a main from SWG.

I thought about trying that but I can't quite make a lekku :p
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-19-2010, 11:22 AM
As an alt i tried to make one that looked like Roger from the show American Dad, failing that i just played around a bit more until i eventually made something that is very "B" movie looking.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggard View Post
. She's half Andorian and half Danish
i couldnt help it, but the the first thing i visualized was a blueberry pastry....
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feor View Post
Bigger ears.
well take the cartoony aspect away from WOW and you'll get a vulcan, and if you look back at First contact that vulcan had some big ears
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-19-2010, 11:50 AM
LOL I might as well throw my alt out there. I was aiming for a Gremlin Type
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-19-2010, 12:02 PM
Heres what my guy looks like; Beldar