Lt. Commander
# 1 Best combination of skills?
02-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Im having a bit of heartburn over which skills to train on which BOs... Im currently a capt and have a stockpile of BO points saved up. My question is what combinations of skills / bo types do you use? How would you set up your bridge crew if all the skills were available to you? whats the best away team composition that you've come up with?

for example, currently im running and expo cruiser, and have just gotten the ability to train emergency power to shields 3. This of course is a different level then the power to shields 2 that the bo has. what do i replace the lvl 2 shield skill with now? its all quite confusing...

Away teams seem to be easier to manage since theyre not limited like when on the bridge, but that too is confusing when your trying to think end game...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink309 View Post
Im having a bit of heartburn over which skills to train on which BOs... Im currently a capt and have a stockpile of BO points saved up. My question is what combinations of skills / bo types do you use? How would you set up your bridge crew if all the skills were available to you? whats the best away team composition that you've come up with?

for example, currently im running and expo cruiser, and have just gotten the ability to train emergency power to shields 3. This of course is a different level then the power to shields 2 that the bo has. what do i replace the lvl 2 shield skill with now? its all quite confusing...

Away teams seem to be easier to manage since theyre not limited like when on the bridge, but that too is confusing when your trying to think end game...
Why replace it? they stack.

There is no 'best' setup for BO skills either. There is a 'what is most appropriate for my playstyle in this circumstance' but no one else can answer that for you
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Ok im starting to figure that out... ok then everybody, what officers do you use? which skills and why?

I guess im still just having a bit of a hard time seeing the "big picture". Which skills have you found work well together and in what combinations?