Lieutenant
# 1 Fed and KDF new ships
08-28-2014, 11:03 AM
It is all good that fed got a ship today but where is the KDF ship. I play KDF all the time and when I heard the game is getting new ships I was wondering what the KDF was getting and will be able to buy. I do not care what ship it is I will be getting it.
Career Officer
# 2
08-28-2014, 11:07 AM
The KDF do not get new ships which is why you rarely get the KDF speculating what the next ship will be. Obviously we think we will get a ship in Delta Rising (was in the trailer) but I wouldnt get your hopes up for more than that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Empire Veteran
# 3
08-28-2014, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjaybird View Post
It is all good that fed got a ship today but where is the KDF ship. I play KDF all the time and when I heard the game is getting new ships I was wondering what the KDF was getting and will be able to buy. I do not care what ship it is I will be getting it.
youve been around long enough to know better
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Lieutenant
# 4
08-28-2014, 11:32 AM
I know that Cryptic has been good in the past like the Dyson science ships to make one for each faction. I have been playing for 3 years and I was just hoping that Cryptic would know better and not piss off the KDF side
Career Officer
# 5
08-28-2014, 11:37 AM
I am actually going to speculate here that one of the devs like JamJamz was actually a fan of this ship and did it in his spare time a bit like the hearts and minds mission was done. If it was a spare time thing then it is actually reasonable that only the Feds get it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Lieutenant
# 6
08-28-2014, 11:51 AM
So they are a fan of the stargazer and wanted to see it in game. The KDF get screwed over again and we will see the KDF side going to forums wanting a new ship to buy. Cryptic must not want any money from the KDF side. If a KDF ship came out I would spend money and buy it to help out the game. I have not spend any since the mogh came out
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
08-28-2014, 11:52 AM
Quote:
The game was getting A new ship.
Yeah...it was a Feddy ship.
Poor innocent, sweet mjaybird.
I hope you never find out Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny aren't real.
NO to ARC...Make It VOLUNTARY

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
Lieutenant
# 8
08-28-2014, 12:07 PM
I know they are not real but are you really this stupid and ignore some of your players in game and not come out with something for everyone. Cryptic is one sided and needs to stop this and focus on all of STO and not just a part of it
Empire Veteran
# 9
08-28-2014, 12:20 PM
You guys must be new or something, this is the norm in STO and has gone on since before launch.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
08-28-2014, 12:22 PM
Quote:
I know they are not real but are you really this stupid and ignore some of your players in game and not come out with something for everyone. Cryptic is one sided and needs to stop this and focus on all of STO and not just a part of it
EVERYONE rolling a Redside main agrees with you.
History, on the other hand, shows us we are less than Feddies.
I won't even go into the self-fulfilling prophecy that Cryptic has about the KDF.

To their credit, they did include KDF variants of the Dyson Destroyers.
That did surprise me.
I'm pretty sure there were some devs grumbling about how it was a waste of resources, though
NO to ARC...Make It VOLUNTARY

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev