Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
where does one pick up the "daily" pvp questing?
you unlock the daily doing pvp... but you cant do pvp because there are no klingonz xD
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-17-2010, 03:56 PM
I've been leading a 5 man Klingon team for a couple of hours. Admittedly only doing deathmatches.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-17-2010, 03:58 PM
KDF gets it by " Hail KDF " pick up the quest and away you go. I going to guest the Fed get it the same way . One catch though you need to be level 43 or higher.


:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-17-2010, 04:00 PM
It's simply boring. When you are lvl45 you got everything as Klingon. There is nothing else than the same old PvP-maps you had to play over 1000 times already to get to 45.
When you are alone you will get badly outnumbered and play 1v5 or 2v5, when you got a premade-team the FED pugs are darn easy and all you get is accusations of how overpowered or unfair anything is you do (a good team >> PUG, no matter what who how uses).
And last but definitely not least: All the friends and guildmates that got bored before you left or rolled a FED twink, and there is nobody to chat or to get into the premade teams anymore -> even more boring.


TL,DR: There is absolutely nothing for Klingons at admiral level than the PvP-matches we already played for countless hours non-stop, but this time we don't even need the XP or badges or anything you earn from it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildwing View Post
you unlock the daily doing pvp... but you cant do pvp because there are no klingonz xD
gotcha...i did pvp more in lower tiers..
guess ill start doing more then....i tried ground pvp the other day and got owned...space pvp i can say im around 70/30 wins:losses.

so not the best - but i have fun...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
KDF gets it by " Hail KDF " pick up the quest and away you go. I going to guest the Fed get it the same way . One catch though you need to be level 43 or higher.


:p
ive been looking for it, but as the other poster said, i guess i have to join more pvp to get it....(asking as a fed - not a klink though)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-17-2010, 04:10 PM
yes cryptic you need to do something ABOUT this asap........i spend 4 hours waiting for a freaking daily queue ....

INSTEAD of fixing miniskirts we need some damn pvp. FvF if theres no klingons but this is horrible waiting for nothing .
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-17-2010, 04:17 PM
The problem is that Klingons have no reason to PvP at Admiral unless they are still leveling or doing fleet premades, no progression and no PvE raids yet means nothing to do. And if they are doing fleet premades than it would be better for the Fed pugs to just sit in queue to be honest.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roter_Panda
It's simply boring. When you are lvl45 you got everything as Klingon. There is nothing else than the same old PvP-maps you had to play over 1000 times already to get to 45.
When you are alone you will get badly outnumbered and play 1v5 or 2v5, when you got a premade-team the FED pugs are darn easy and all you get is accusations of how overpowered or unfair anything is you do (a good team >> PUG, no matter what who how uses).
And last but definitely not least: All the friends and guildmates that got bored before you left or rolled a FED twink, and there is nobody to chat or to get into the premade teams anymore -> even more boring.


TL,DR: There is absolutely nothing for Klingons at admiral level than the PvP-matches we already played for countless hours non-stop, but this time we don't even need the XP or badges or anything you earn from it.

Unfortunately the cynical part of me reads your post and imagines that some Dev will decide to fix this by nerfing Klingon PvP rewards as well -- to give Klingons more to "work for" at 45.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantMoreKlingons View Post
The problem is that Klingons have no reason to PvP at Admiral unless they are still leveling or doing fleet premades, no progression and no PvE raids yet means nothing to do. And if they are doing fleet premades than it would be better for the Fed pugs to just sit in queue to be honest.

Not true some of the equipment that we get for those medals looks pretty tasty . Here's the catch though , we only need to particapte in three events and we're done . Guess what happens once we finish the three ?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:29 AM.