Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-17-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
Not true some of the equipment that we get for those medals looks pretty tasty . Here's the catch though , we only need to particapte in three events and we're done . Guess what happens once we finish the three ?
doesnt realy look that tasty because there is no damage concoles for antiproton for sale, unless you wanna pay feds stupid prices at exchange
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
doesnt realy look that tasty because there is no damage concoles for antiproton for sale, unless you wanna pay feds stupid prices at exchange
Mainly eyeing the shield and a deflector , some of the ground stuff as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
Mainly eyeing the shield and a deflector , some of the ground stuff as well.
there is ground stuff in this game?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildwing View Post
where are all teh admiral klingons? we feds got eternal waiting queues and there are 150+ feds and absolutely no klingons in the queues...
Solution .. make a klingon yourself and encourage others too instead of crying on the forums like the rest of the feds.

My fed was admiral 4 days after launch, I saw the imbalance and made a klingon, if I want to pvp I only play my klingon then I dont have to wait in a que.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-17-2010, 04:55 PM
They really ought to look into implementing a pvp system which feels meaningful; e.g., which seems to have an impact on the game world, such as holding/capturing planets and what not.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbox77
They really ought to look into implementing a pvp system which feels meaningful; e.g., which seems to have an impact on the game world, such as holding/capturing planets and what not.
Why ? The carebears that dont liek PVP will still not PVP anyway .. they wil just moan about forced PVP.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-17-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo94
Go make a Klingon lvl it to admiral. That would help the problem.
Actually I think the problem is that Klingons are doing KvK more than KvF which destroys PvP for Fed. The queues are so long, I havent seen 1 in about 15 hours of gameplay or 3 days.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_machine512
Actually I think the problem is that Klingons are doing KvK more than KvF which destroys PvP for Fed. The queues are so long, I havent seen 1 in about 15 hours of gameplay or 3 days.
Wrong roll a klingons you will see the KvK ques are empty, at least at T5 pvp anyway.

I can understand why at T2 klingons would rahter KvK tho as the fed cruisers in T2 make it a joke.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoKi_
Wrong roll a klingons you will see the KvK ques are empty, at least at T5 pvp anyway.

I can understand why at T2 klingons would rahter KvK tho as the fed cruisers in T2 make it a joke.
I did roll a Klingon and see that there are 100+ BG5 Kli, which doesn't make sense because the Fed Queues are like 130 Feds... sounds pretty close to a 1 to 1 ratio... don't see why queues would be locked up for hours and hours on end at this rate. Maybe their system is fudged.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-17-2010, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_machine512
I did roll a Klingon and see that there are 100+ BG5 Kli, which doesn't make sense because the Fed Queues are like 130 Feds... sounds pretty close to a 1 to 1 ratio... don't see why queues would be locked up for hours and hours on end at this rate. Maybe their system is fudged.
Those 200 ish admiral feds in the que are a small percentile of admiral feds.

On day 4 of live I got to admiral and they were 60 other people already at admiral online. I wouldd guess by now there are over 1000 fed admirals and out of that 20% ish (around 200) are in the PVP ques.

Take the same numbers and apply that to klingons, you say there were 100 BG5 online so we put 20% in the que thats 20 players trying to keep 200 of the opposite faction in batlles. which means 180 people have to wait thier turn.

The only thing that looks fudged is your mathmatics, sorry to be rude.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:25 AM.