Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
the only way i can explain this is to show a screen shot. but for whatever reason the last time i beamed up to my ship from some random ground mission ( i have to look back at my logs to see what it was ) my personal bar got all flipped around. its mixed with ground and space attacks. i can remove almost all of them and fix it but the only thing i cant remove is whatever the hell is in button 1. shift clicking/dragging into space wont remove it..

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/594...0021404413.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2010, 05:51 PM
Exact same thing happened to me today, and it's ridiculously annoying. I have a few other slots that I can't change either, and now I can't drag any items from my inventory to the tray except for slot C4.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2010, 06:21 PM
Same thing here, I am stuck with "Jab" in the number 1 slot on my space hotbar. Not really an issue in terms of gameplay, still can shoot phasers with spacebar, but it does get annoying...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 07:50 PM
*bump*

anyone have any idea at all how to fix this? i've resulted in point / click. mostly because the only keyboard shortcuts i know battle wise are spacebar = fire all pharsers and cntr + spacebar = photon torpedos. -_-