Lt. Commander
# 1 STO Roadmap?
02-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Yep simple Question, since i started STO a week ago i am wondering if there is by any chance a development roadmap anywhere? Means i like to know, which features they plan in the future and perhaps a vague guideline when they are planning to implement them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 05:39 PM
I'm sure Cryptic Studios has one internally, but I have not seen any publicly posted roadmap.

I agree with you -- I would love to see something like this. It would normalise and manage customer expectations a LOT better.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Do you read the State of the Game posts, and the recent What's Next thing?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxguy View Post
Do you read the State of the Game posts, and the recent What's Next thing?
Not quite the same as a development roadmap, which would be far more informative than these PR reports.

But good links, thanks for providing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Dravis
Not quite the same as a development roadmap, which would be far more informative than these PR reports.

But good links, thanks for providing.
No worries. Yeah, not an actual map of what they're planning, but I wouldn't expect a developer to provide that kind of thing. It's nice they at least give us a clue to some things that are coming up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 07:58 PM
I would be impressed to hear if they even had one of these internally. Alot of the bugs out right now never should have made it out of the internal development and testing phases.