Lt. Commander
So i'm there playing a nice night in the Psi Vel sector when a LT 2 comes up in chat asking how to discover your "Rank number"...not sure what he means I message him and he responds the basic number like 10, 20, 22, etc. I tell him i'm pretty sure he's a 13 and continue to ask why... his response:

"Well this website i'm on to powerlevel my toon to Rear Admiral asks me for my current rank number"

Told the kid I was a GM leveling a guy and his account will be banned by tomorrow lol kid was heated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Impersonating a Cryptic employee/GM ingame, grieving another player and then posting about it on the forums.

Smart :p

(It didn't matter what he was doing, at the most you could of reported it or warned him about the rules/policies.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn3d
Impersonating a Cryptic employee/GM ingame, grieving another player and then posting about it on the forums.

(It didn't matter what he was doing, at the most you could of reported it or warned him about the rules/policies.)
Right.

The OP should have said he was God and that his grandmother was going to die a painful death for using a leveling service. As we know, there are no sanctions for impersonating God.

Possible solution from the Dark Side!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvinich View Post
Right.

The OP should have said he was God and that his grandmother was going to die a painful death for using a leveling service. As we know, there are no sanctions for impersonating God.

Possible solution from the Dark Side!!!
thats cause there is no god. there is no justice. there is only me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2010, 05:11 PM
In before closed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn3d

Yeeea. I dont know why anyone would even post this.

Not everyone is as smart as you OP. But most of us are smart enough not to post about our adventures in impersonating GMs and giving innocent players a hard time. And a lot of us, believe it or not, have never done any such thing.

How bout that?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2010, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderReed
Yeeea. I dont know why anyone would even post this.

Not everyone is as smart as you OP. But most of us are smart enough not to post about our adventures in impersonating GMs and giving innocent players a hard time. And a lot of us, believe it or not, have never done any such thing.

How bout that?
He was anything but innocent!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2010, 05:24 PM
I will never understand why people pay to be power lvled I mean what is the point? It is even more odd in a game like this where there isnt any thing like open pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2010, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyx
He was anything but innocent!
I'm sorry, at work and was typing fast but I told him he's lucky i'm not a GM (insert the rest).
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2010, 05:38 PM
WoW, going 1-80, if your a brand new player, ok, I CAN understand if you want to be PL'd if you never played before, but Star Trek... please come on now, 2 hours a day for 2 weeks and your Admiral 1 if you don't BS and just go from mission to mission. It's pathetic. Especially the prices the PL'ers charge, I get messages saying 1-45 only 350$... HAHA, I spit in the face of the fool who pays that.