Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2010, 09:29 PM
well look at it this way. They fixed some bugs in the game already with this coming patch and their still squishing buggies.

I see 2 choices with how people can play:

Option 1: Enjoy the game the way it is and help make it better by reporting bugs and other things that might harm it.

Option 2: Meet the tail end of a phaser sniper bolt gun and be vaporized.

Resistance is futile for the second option.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackokason View Post
well look at it this way. They fixed some bugs in the game already with this coming patch and their still squishing buggies.

I see 2 choices with how people can play:

Option 1: Enjoy the game the way it is and help make it better by reporting bugs and other things that might harm it.

Option 2: Meet the tail end of a phaser sniper bolt gun and be vaporized.

Resistance is futile for the second option.
Yeah I guess so....

Well this one was ticking me off big time... I just wanted to ram my ship into something everytime a whole bunch of stuff kept poping up into my Hot bars....
Quote:
* Power trays were acting strangely and not remembering what you had placed in your first slot. Code has gone in to address this and should now remember what power you place there.
I just hope it works for the entire hot bar for the Space Combat....

Otherwise... watch out for a ticked off Klingon....
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-17-2010, 10:10 PM
and no new content? great
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-17-2010, 10:12 PM
well i read the patch note.... not a lot of things..... bug fixed, ok ... it is more a patch that we see dring a beta

well no additional content for this patch ...maybe the next.

wait and see for people who were waiting raids it is not for this patch but it is logical.... wait to be stuff for the raids..... in my mind it is not before one month....minimum.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-17-2010, 10:13 PM
aye never mind the admirals will start leaving one by one i think theres a que at the door already lol
i dont mind as long as bugs get sorted ill wait for the raids

but for god sakes give some powers to hurt the gobby newbs in zone chat let just go up to them and blow there ship up hehe
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-17-2010, 10:18 PM
well it has been said the content patch would be 45 days after launch and it been less than that. so the patch is more or less what i have expected.

but yeah the hot bar one will be welcome fix that one was also driving me nuts
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-17-2010, 10:19 PM
If rather them fix all the bugs and have this game fully bug free and then add content after that. but thats me and my two cents
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-17-2010, 10:22 PM
well at least i would like there would be something to do instead of daily exploration at end-game. i m even ok for only pvp. but that's not in game for level 40+ at the moment too. Beside you can wait 1 hour at pvp queue and if you are lucky you get a game with sth like 6-7 fed.s vs. 1-2 klingons, and Feds make a deal with klingons at zone chat. Feds give Klingons the kills they need and klingons let fed.s to kill me to make the game over. whoa such a pvp great fun. SO hopefully we will get a new content patch next week which will be just before the first free month of players expire. just a few days ago expire time so people will say "hmm we have some content now so let's pay for 1 more month and play what's new" . it would be big risk if the released some new content today. if it was again "content without any content but a few missions with acces computer,acces another computer acces the final computer" people would definetly leave the game at the end of their first month. SO i believe Cryptic has a better financial strategies team then developer team. Good work,keep on
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobieone
well it has been said the content patch would be 45 days after launch and it been less than that. so the patch is more or less what i have expected.

but yeah the hot bar one will be welcome fix that one was also driving me nuts
actually

These are just a few of the Raid Episodes we'll be rolling out over the coming weeks, beginning a week after launch. Raid Episodes are available to both Federation and Klingon players.

so there already late
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-17-2010, 10:26 PM
No mention of fixing the registry number issue for certain saucer designs. (reported back in beta)
No mention of fixing the Away Team AI in the Fire caves mission.
No mention of fixing the space combat respawn bug where you don't respawn and if you "warp out" you appear in sector space as a smoldering hunk of metal and have to log out to come back to normal. (Reported in beta)

these are just a few things I was hoping they would have corrected with this patch... ugh
Closed Thread