Commander
# 1 [Acc]x3?
09-02-2014, 06:24 AM
Are there antiproton beam arrays, and dual beam arrays with [Acc]x3, and if so, how does one go about obtaining them?

If there are not, what beam arrays, and dual beam arrays come with the [Acc]x3, and how does one obtain those?

If it matters, I'm particularly interested in Federation side.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=96550022000&type=sigpic&dateline=13659  55208
Career Officer
# 2
09-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astimingpyle View Post
Are there antiproton beam arrays, and dual beam arrays with [Acc]x3, and if so, how does one go about obtaining them?

If there are not, what beam arrays, and dual beam arrays come with the [Acc]x3, and how does one obtain those?

If it matters, I'm particularly interested in Federation side.
Right now, the only way to obtain such weapons is to get lucky crafting; or wait for someone else to get lucky and sell the weapons on the exchange. Expect to pay a bit of EC for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Would you rather that we had you press buttons on some console for 40 levels, serving as an ensign/lt on someone else's ship?

This is a game, people who play a Star Trek game want to be the Captain. While the justification for it in game may be weak, who cares? You get to fly your own ship.
Captain
# 3
09-02-2014, 06:54 AM
[Acc]x1 and [Acc]x2 is what I am seeing. What I use does hit the targets. 10% to 20% so your looking for 30%. With a full burst (over beam). What's your PTR (Power Transfer Rate) OP?
Time will only tell!
Captain
# 4
09-02-2014, 07:01 AM
Standard AP weapons do not drop as loot, only as mission rewards and crafting, meaning big cost for an AP weapon with decent mods.

Voth AP and Fluidic AP are far easier to source and much cheaper, but feature procs instead of APs innate [CrtD].
Vanilla PvP - Cheap. Fun. Balanced. Newbie/Casual friendly. PvP as it should be.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1223171

T'Rebek, Karina, Volana, Nalcari, K'Ahlayr.
Captain
# 5
09-02-2014, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrjwrr View Post
Standard AP weapons do not drop as loot, only as mission rewards and crafting, meaning big cost for an AP weapon with decent mods.

Voth AP and Fluidic AP are far easier to source and much cheaper, but feature procs instead of APs innate [CrtD].
Using certain keywords on the Exchange shows standard AP weapons but I don't see any Mark 11 or 12 there yesterday. I was looking for something and did see a lot of Standard AP but Mark 1 up to 4. So someone is dumping them on the Exchange.

Newer Missions have them. Voth AP I haven't tried it because it was overpriced on Exchange a few month past. Standard AP can take out the Voth Ships and 8472 (Undine) as well.
Time will only tell!
Captain
# 6
09-02-2014, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolheadal View Post
Using certain keywords on the Exchange shows standard AP weapons but I don't see any Mark 11 or 12 there yesterday. I was looking for something and did see a lot of Standard AP but Mark 1 up to 4. So someone is dumping them on the Exchange.

Newer Missions have them. Voth AP I haven't tried it because it was overpriced on Exchange a few month past. Standard AP can take out the Voth Ships and 8472 (Undine) as well.
All standard AP weapons not Mk XI [acc]x2 and XI [acc] [CrtH] [dmg] are from crafting - those two are mission rewards.
Vanilla PvP - Cheap. Fun. Balanced. Newbie/Casual friendly. PvP as it should be.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1223171

T'Rebek, Karina, Volana, Nalcari, K'Ahlayr.
Captain
# 7
09-02-2014, 08:45 AM
ACCx3 is not very useful anymore. accuracy overflow no longer works from what I read. It's broken and not rewarding what it should be.
Captain
# 8
09-02-2014, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentmaster View Post
ACCx3 is not very useful anymore. accuracy overflow no longer works from what I read. It's broken and not rewarding what it should be.
It works, just not with FAW.
Career Officer
# 9
09-02-2014, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho80 View Post
It works, just not with FAW.
Correction, per Adjucatorhawk; any power that have an autohit stage, which also includes CSV, FAW, and TS.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...91&postcount=7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Yes, we're looking into it. Accuracy Overflow won't currently work for any power that "ignores accuracy" - powers that have any autohit stage.

Acc Overflow is a really arcane mechanic that doesn't message well at all. Fixing it will be a widespread change to the mechanic as a whole, not just a change to a flag on Fire at Will. It will take a little while, but it's in the pipeline to be adjusted to work.
Captain
# 10
09-02-2014, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohtoh View Post
Correction, per Adjucatorhawk; any power that have an autohit stage, which also includes CSV, FAW, and TS.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...91&postcount=7
Ok, it works, just not with boff abilities. Since I don't use any of the above mentioned in one of my builds, I'm happy firing away.