Lt. Commander
# 11
02-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Hey Coderanger...

When are they fixing Impulse Engines? 1/3 (or more) of all of them are bugged.

Ever since the Ramming Speed 'fix' Full Impulse bonuses on engines no longer applies.
/me points at the title of this forum.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-18-2010, 01:16 PM
this is more of a issue with windows especially with windows 7 both the 32 and 64 bit versions. as this issue happens with other pc games too.

even ms own flight simulator X occasionally when you click the icon to start . it draws or starts the game some where off screen too. and ms own devs on their own tech net forums for windows have yet to figure out whats causes this to happen with flight sim x and other games and it seems to be random. as this doesn't occur with these apps all the time. it it happens rarely on xp , but more so on vista and windows 7 it seems.

so this thing with the launcher disappearing or not showing up isn't unique to this game at all. which mean it it could be a lot harder to fix. if part of the issue is windows itself until ms can patch it..
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-18-2010, 01:47 PM
one thing that's helped for me in the past with this issue at times is just playing with the compatability mode for the program, Doesn't work 100% of the time but sometimes is all it needs to fix it. Definitely annoying little bugger that seems pretty random to things
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-13-2010, 09:22 PM
Ok so this is a SUPER old thread but...

I had this happen to me as I was setting up a new monitor and for a short time running two and the primary display was goofed up. So when I launched the launcher it was on the wrong screen.

If your on windows seven here is what I did.

Hover your mouse over the icon so it shows the preview pane then move your mouse onto the launcher in the preview pane. Once there right click then pick move and just drag your mouse left or right and it should pop back on the screen