Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I'm trying to turn in the mission that sends you to the sector, as well as the asset recovery mission. I can't seem to turn either one in. I know that asset recovery is telling me to contact starfleet, but there is no option to turn this mission in. Anyone else having this issue?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 12:09 PM
Same here, I completed 3 Expolration missions and it will not let me turn it in to Lt. Karbo. When I bring up the Hail Star Fleet, it shows him there but as soon as I move my mouse to click on him it reverts back to
Admiral Grigori Yanishev, Commander Akira Sulu & Admiral Quinn. Tried this in 4 different Sectors and it does the same.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 01:05 PM
I can't turn in the initial Gamma Orionis quest either. Because of the update, this means I can't access any quests in Gamma Orionis.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 02:34 PM
which is true, i cant turn any of the Gamma Orionis mission also. way to kill the fun for us with this new patch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Bump. This breaks all Gamma content for me. I still can't turn in this stupid quest. I drop the quest, try again, hail the USS victory - no option to complete the quest.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2010, 05:02 PM
Nevermind, figured it out. You need to zone into the Sirius Sector block after picking the mission up. So if you pick it up and you're already in Sirius, you need to zone out, zone back in, and then go through the transwarp conduit.