Lt. Commander
# 1 Cleaning up hotbar
02-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Is there some super secret way to make a hotbar slot empty? Every time I get a new ability or new ship everything gets all scrambled around.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 10:14 AM
Hold mouse right click and drag it off.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Right click! Of course! Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Though I find when I log in, and sometimes just zoning, things will be added to my power tray again. I keep having to remove things all the time. Wish they'd fix that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2010, 03:52 PM
Related question --

So how do you get a power onto your hotkey tray?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch246
Related question --

Press 'P' to bring up your list of powers, and drag the power you want into the slot you want it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch246
Related question --

Press 'P' to open the Powers window and drag them to your tray.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxguy View Post
Though I find when I log in, and sometimes just zoning, things will be added to my power tray again. I keep having to remove things all the time. Wish they'd fix that.

Check the number on youtr bar.

There are in actuality NINE hotbars, that you can access three at a time. To change them, click onthe little arrows nest to the number onthe far left.

I've found that soemtimes the game won't actually switch icons around, but sometimes change the hotbar number - so what you think is your nice, arranged hotbar 2 is in actuality hotbar 5 with a lot of random crap on it.

Problem lessens if you have all 3 hotbars open...problem is, the game resets to one hotbar on login, and you have to reset it - whcih is donw with two clicks. Small price to pay.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callasan View Post

There are in actuality NINE hotbars, that you can access three at a time. To change them, click onthe little arrows nest to the number onthe far left.

I've found that soemtimes the game won't actually switch icons around, but sometimes change the hotbar number - so what you think is your nice, arranged hotbar 2 is in actuality hotbar 5 with a lot of random crap on it.

Problem lessens if you have all 3 hotbars open...problem is, the game resets to one hotbar on login, and you have to reset it - whcih is donw with two clicks. Small price to pay.
Yeah, I'm aware of the hotbar numbers. And I always run with all 3 open, except when I login and have to reset it. Wish they'd fix that, too!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callasan View Post

<--Slaps forehead, now do I feel stupid.

Ok, how do you get more than one bar to display at a time? I can rotate them no problem, but can't seem to get more than one open at a time.