Lt. Commander
# 11
02-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwheel
<--Slaps forehead, now do I feel stupid.

Ok, how do you get more than one bar to display at a time? I can rotate them no problem, but can't seem to get more than one open at a time.
Upper-right of the hotbar is an icon that looks like 3 pieces of paper stacked together. Click that and choose 1, 2, or 3.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Note that 3 bars takes away your boff panel. You can drag their skills into the bar, but I like to keep the boff skills color coded so I keep mine on 2. I dont even understand this UI design. I just go with it.

Since we're discussing it, my issue doesn't exactly warrant it's own thread. Can anyone tell me why my a9 spot won't work when i do alt + numpad9 but does when I use the top row 9? All other alt1-8 work through numpad.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowover View Post
Since we're discussing it, my issue doesn't exactly warrant it's own thread. Can anyone tell me why my a9 spot won't work when i do alt + numpad9 but does when I use the top row 9? All other alt1-8 work through numpad.
I wish I knew why, but it doesn't seem to recognize numpad9 or numpad0. If you open up your keybindings, you can see all the numpad buttons assigned as secondaries except 9 and 0. And it won't let you assign them, either. (maybe manually with /bind .. I haven't tried that yet)
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxguy View Post
Upper-right of the hotbar is an icon that looks like 3 pieces of paper stacked together. Click that and choose 1, 2, or 3.
THANK YOU!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-18-2010, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxguy View Post
Though I find when I log in, and sometimes just zoning, things will be added to my power tray again. I keep having to remove things all the time. Wish they'd fix that.
^^This

10This