Lt. Commander
Near the end of this mission there are three sets of crates. There are three bombs to be disarmed; I get a 'remove detonator' prompt which takes care of two of the three bombs to be disarmed for this portion of the mission. However, no such prompt comes up for the third set of crates. Unless there is an alternative way of disarming the third bomb that I'm not seeing, this doesn't actually appear to be completable.

Anyone else having problems with this mission?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-13-2010, 02:58 PM
i am having a similar issue except i only have the first one done i have no way to complete the other two however the crates are "targetable" and if i destroy them im S.O.L.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-13-2010, 03:03 PM
ok just figured it out you have to destroy the boxes to see if the bombs are in there
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Not destroy, damage.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Thank you so much. This mission was way too long, and had parts (gas plaus plasma turrets!) that were horrendously difficult, and I thought it was bugged. i was ready to give up and try again because I'd accodentally destroyed a box and thought that was where the third detonator had been; I couldn;t find it until i read the tip about damaging the boxes.

Not my favourite mission: while the gas.plasmna turrets were fun and tricky, it just felt like one long uphill slog.