Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 War is Good for Business bug.
01-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but on the Raiding the Raiders section of War is Good for Business I have completed the first condition (Recover stolen explosives) but due to finding the captain first, he has been bugged into constantly wobbling around as if he is drunk. I can't interact with him to capture him, so I'm stuck here with this drunk Forengi or else I have to start over. I tried pausing and moving to different areas but nothing is working.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Alright. Moved all the way to the start of the area and it rest the room. Still, kinda annoying having to backtrack like that just because you did the quest out of order.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-17-2010, 08:20 PM
I had the same problem. I usually take out the hardest enemy asap when battle starts... If you do that with this quest it bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtzako View Post
I had the same problem. I usually take out the hardest enemy asap when battle starts... If you do that with this quest it bugs.
So we can't target and take out the Ferengi first? Think his name was Mok -- I've been stuck with the bug twice now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-17-2010, 09:11 PM
I had this problem twice as well .. i found running back to the begining does reset him, however if your still having troubles with this one... target your BO's on the capt and take him down first and fast.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-18-2010, 04:08 AM
None of the above tricks worked for me, still wobbling, and not interractable. Filed a bug report, but I already know the canned response I'll get from that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-18-2010, 10:39 AM
I'm having the bug where I shot first and now the ship is bugged... you guys were talking about resetting to the beginning... how do I do that?