Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by denare View Post
I disagree. I can think of a few others that didn't make it into the game.
But total loss of character control is very frustrating, I can agree there.
Such as? A mini doomsday machine fighter swarm?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-19-2010, 04:18 AM
Seriously? I mean really? Do you lack so much reading comprehension you don't understand this phrase "repairs disabled subsystems" which is stamped on all of these abilities?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-19-2010, 11:59 AM
it doesnt matter i just did a pvp match and people still found a way to make vm a lockdown what they do is hit you with scramble sensors, jam targeting sensors and then vm so when you hit science team it removes only one of the other 2 still needs to be fixed completely broken still
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-20-2010, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rundell
Is that the purple fairy dust that the Romluan Flagship keeps hitting me with in Enemy contact patrol
um about dust i dont know, but it looks like a purple torp coming at you, and causes all your buttons to grey out (like theyre on cooldown)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-20-2010, 02:34 AM
subnucleonic beam has always been worse than VM, since it has no counters due to the way it was designed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-20-2010, 02:42 AM
VM is nasty and I am happy with the counters but Tac Team and Eng Team clearing them out? Hmm...dunno about that.

What is the ability the Jem'hadar keep hitting us with? Almost like VM but you can at least move but you cannot fire nor use any other abilities for about 5 seconds. They seem to spam this on you now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-20-2010, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hariel
it doesnt matter i just did a pvp match and people still found a way to make vm a lockdown what they do is hit you with scramble sensors, jam targeting sensors and then vm so when you hit science team it removes only one of the other 2 still needs to be fixed completely broken still
You're exactly right and it works effortlessly. I bought a sci ship today and was laughing about how easy it was to 1v1 people without any fuss whatsoever. I'm not even an experienced sci player (or a sci captain).

The good Sci players, especially the sci / sci, are like Gawd mode in PvP.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-20-2010, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantivirus View Post
VM is nasty and I am happy with the counters but Tac Team and Eng Team clearing them out? Hmm...dunno about that.

What is the ability the Jem'hadar keep hitting us with? Almost like VM but you can at least move but you cannot fire nor use any other abilities for about 5 seconds. They seem to spam this on you now.
I think that is a variant of Subnnucleonic beam.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-20-2010, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisbrecher2
um about dust i dont know, but it looks like a purple torp coming at you, and causes all your buttons to grey out (like theyre on cooldown)
Yep that's it. would to get it so i can throw it back at them
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-24-2010, 07:21 AM
Fix it naoooooow!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:34 AM.