Lt. Commander
# 1 Lag!!!!!
02-18-2010, 01:06 PM
I dont get it,

You said that you sorted most of the lag out on PEK TIMES! yet i am getting realy bad lag this has stoped me from playing! after paying to play this game that i love alot has ****ed me off no END! I wont to know what you STO or CRYPTIC plan on doing about this??

I dont think iwill get a Reply about this just wont to show how i'm feeling. Love the game just wish more thourt had gone into it befor Live Play
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 01:08 PM
I feel you, amen to that! mines fine from 8am till 8pm GMT, then I lag so bad I cant move, cant play have to do something else entirely.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 01:10 PM
Kudos on the good Grammar, spelling, and staying moderately calm while you nearly exploded with anger.
I am not being sarcastic, this guy got his anger out without dropping into Leet speak and swearing all over the place. We usually Tear people liek that apart, so i wanted to congratulate this Gentlman... or lady.

Sorry to hear about the lag man, I just saw another post of someone from the UK with the same issue.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleford
I feel you, amen to that! mines fine from 8am till 8pm GMT, then I lag so bad I cant move, cant play have to do something else entirely.
What is it with you Brits? Such refined complaints.. Knock it off your making us yanks look bad.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Sorry for you mate! but happy its not just me.... Not happy that we pay for this game and lets face it we cannot play for half the time coz of LAG!

SO......................

Where does it end!? What i mean is (What do we get back for the waste of money?) Pff not that we Xspect anything but still a OFFER would be nice!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origosis View Post
What is it with you Brits? Such refined complaints.. Knock it off your making us yanks look bad.
You need to join the gentlemen's club.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
You need to join the gentlemen's club.
At our Salons They talk about Britney spears, Lindsey Lohan, and Cut hair.
and a gentlemen's club means naked women here.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Hehe i am a man and i am holdding back on what i realy won't to say! After all does not matter what i say or others its what STO/CRYPTIC Plan on doing about it?

Just not happy with the waste of money after all this game could be so much more! but falls to its knee's with such a small thing like LAG!

(SILLY)
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-18-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeck View Post
Hehe i am a man and i am holdding back on what i realy won't to say! After all does not matter what i say or others its what STO/CRYPTIC Plan on doing about it?

Just not happy with the waste of money after all this game could be so much more! but falls to its knee's with such a small thing like LAG!

(SILLY)
If I were you, I would check out info about Eve Online's history, it is one of the few other 1 server games out there. See if they have had a history of this... heck maybe it still continues to this day.. It might give you a ball park figure on how long it will take cryptic to sort things out.

If Eve has the same problem and solved it in 6 months it might take crytic as long. If Eve still has the problem then it's possible cryptic may not be able to fix it. It can only put us in the ballpark, but it's some info atleast.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-18-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
If I were you, I would check out info about Eve Online's history, it is one of the few other 1 server games out there. See if they have had a history of this... heck maybe it still continues to this day.. It might give you a ball park figure on how long it will take cryptic to sort things out.

If Eve has the same problem and solved it in 6 months it might take crytic as long. If Eve still has the problem then it's possible cryptic may not be able to fix it. It can only put us in the ballpark, but it's some info atleast.
I am an eve player and still am, I played since beta, and have been looking forward to STO for years, eve has never had issues as severe as STO from launch. Eve runs in a much simpler way. And now since the game engine rebuild its still smooth as a baby and has much more polygons than STO.

Odd I find it.