Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Friday, 19, February from 3am PST to 5am PST (11am to 1pm GMT), in order to perform maintenance, and apply a new patch. We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Sweet, and thanks, Phoxe! I look forward to the patch notes (assuming there will be some, which I think there will be), and thanks for the heads up.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-18-2010, 08:26 PM
woot when we get patch notes!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Some patch notes would be much appreciated. One annoying thing atm, is that several of the Fleet Action missions (such as Breaking the Planet) is currently unplayable.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Friday, 19, February from 3am PST to 5am PST (11am to 1pm GMT), in order to perform maintenance, and apply a new patch. We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed.
Thanks for the update!

Euro whining in 3...2...1...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-18-2010, 09:24 PM
actually im euro so no but whining in 3 2 1
but thx for the updates and keepup the good work with the patches and so forth
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Just wondering why patch days arnt say Monday and Tuesday and then then the fixes on Wednesday and Thursday instead of no maintenance Mon,Tues,wed, and then maintenance thur and friday and then usually sat and Sunday?


If its just a matter of "when the patch is ready" then have a couple of days off work to sync it to early in the week.

It just feels to me that u guys dont patch to just before the weekend and then have to do maintenance on the weekend to fix the late week patches and then have no maintenance on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday which one would assume is the time with less traffic
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-18-2010, 09:41 PM
Another patch so quickly ? hope they fixed the bugs in yesterdays "Bug Fix"....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica-
Another patch so quickly ? hope they fixed the bugs in yesterdays "Bug Fix"....
Pretty sure they expect us players to QA the product for them. Submit bugs and enjoy the "living, changing, dynamic experience of STO." ie random and buggy as hell.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-18-2010, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchmeifucan View Post
Just wondering why patch days arnt say Monday and Tuesday and then then the fixes on Wednesday and Thursday instead of no maintenance Mon,Tues,wed, and then maintenance thur and friday and then usually sat and Sunday?


If its just a matter of "when the patch is ready" then have a couple of days off work to sync it to early in the week.

It just feels to me that u guys dont patch to just before the weekend and then have to do maintenance on the weekend to fix the late week patches and then have no maintenance on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday which one would assume is the time with less traffic
I would assume that it's because programmers work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday trying to get good stuff for us. They then patch it into the system Thursday night/Friday morning, and then hope they don't have to cleanup any disasters on Friday day.

They could sit on the stuff they've developed all week leave it out of the game until the next Monday or Tuesday, but I don't think any of us want that.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:07 PM.