Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I Can't seem to equip my Plasma Dual Cannons Mk V [Acc] to my K't'inga Battlecruiser. How ever I have Phaser Cannon Mk IV, Plasma Dual Heavy Cannons Mk IV, and Phaser Dual Cannons Mk V [Acc] All equiped.

Been having this issue for at least a week...

Still having this issue after newest patch.

Bought from the PVP Vender: Plasma Dual Heavy Cannons MK VI to replace my Plasma Dual Heavy Cannons Mk IV and the Plasma Dual Heavy Cannons MK VI ALSO won't equip.

(And yes, the weapons do state they CAN be equiped to a Battlecruiser)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Does the tooltip indicate the correct rank requirement to equip the item, or does it show higher than other items of the same tier?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashandarei
Does the tooltip indicate the correct rank requirement to equip the item, or does it show higher than other items of the same tier?

Yes. It does. It states commander for both. And I am Commander rank. Commander 3 to be exact.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 04:27 PM
Ah, it's not just me then...
having the same problem with the same weapons, won't equip to my K'tanga.
All item description requirements met, but keep saying "You cannot equip that item"
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2010, 04:49 PM
I submitted a bug for this about 2 weeks ago, never got any word back about though...good to see a Dev finally got word of this. Although I'm a BG now...LOL
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Reported this in open beta. Pretty lol that it is only now coming to their attention.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2010, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundredth View Post
Reported this in open beta. Pretty lol that it is only now coming to their attention.
I've tried to start threads on it as well, that quickly fell to page 2 and lost to thread graveyard.

Cryptic needs to get off their ass and appoint community player reps for the different factions classes so things like this don't fall through the class.

Every Developer out there does it, as it seems to be the only way to keep stuff like this from falling through the cracks.

The only reason I can see for Cryptic not having done this already is that they just don't need a running list of all the flipping bugs in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-19-2010, 10:01 AM
I'm still affected by this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-16-2010, 11:44 AM
I'm resurrecting this month old thread to say I'm having the same issue and it's now mid march except it's with a MK VI dual heavy plasma cannons on my K't'inga Battlecruiser. I don't want to give up that extra fore weapon slot just to use them by changing to a BoP or Raptor.

Very frustrating.