Lt. Commander
So I finally get my live character up to BG 1 and I can't purchase a T5 ship. The token only purchases lower tiered ships and only the raptor is an option to purchase for credits, but hey the fixed the f'ing UI for my away teams today! You know the away teams we have 0 content for.

Also isn't T'kanis (or whatever the Borg nebula is) supposed to open up at 41?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 04:25 PM
There are a lot of t5 klingon ships flying around including my own. Maybe you should raise a ticket instead of whining in the forums about an issue that does not appear to be common.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lando_AUS View Post
There are a lot of t5 klingon ships flying around including my own. Maybe you should raise a ticket instead of whining in the forums about an issue that does not appear to be common.
OH a ticket thanks! Dude first thing I did was a ticket. I still have an outstanding ticked from launch regarding my Pre-order bonus. I have no f'ing faith that I'll get a ticket answered and handled, but yeah thanks for the snide f'ing comment.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
OH a ticket thanks! Dude first thing I did was a ticket. I still have an outstanding ticked from launch regarding my Pre-order bonus. I have no f'ing faith that I'll get a ticket answered and handled, but yeah thanks for the snide f'ing comment.
My "preorder bonus not awarded" ticket hit 15 days old today. Glad to hear I'm not the only one still waiting.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Drop the quest and take it again ?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosaurer View Post
My "preorder bonus not awarded" ticket hit 15 days old today. Glad to hear I'm not the only one still waiting.
Mine is probably 9 days old, I called yesterday and emailed billing support a bunch of stuff I'm hoping it gets resolved by next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashe59 View Post
Drop the quest and take it again ?
I couldn't, but after waiting 10 mins or so for a GM I exited the game for the second time and that seemed to have cleared. So I bought my new ship and closed the ticket... I hope no one else gets this problem, but try logging out and back in if you do.