Lt. Commander
# 91
12-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Welcome Awen (Nicole)

I am glad to hear about the release date not being pushed back, but either way I would for this game. It should be interesting to see how Cryptic uses its new found capital with Atari. I look forward to hearing more information. I'm excitied to see how the game plays out. As for Razor tell him to get back to work (hope he feels better)
Lt. Commander
# 92
12-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_MatterTRON View Post
Is this going to change anything regarding this MMO? I want to make certain that, by 2010, I am playing Star Trek Online: the game that Cryptic Studios made, not Atari.
getting a book published ...ya may have to go threw many sources to get it published the way it was intended
by the writer

if ya sale the rights to a book ...hmm yeah...bottum dollar is the only factor...writers intentions go out the door ...that goes for screenplays too

edit: oh coh did a excellent job keeping the game up to date when a certain company took over the rights <---sarcasm
Lt. Commander
# 93
12-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen
Overall, you probably won't see alot of changes, but I want to assure you that we're moving on the same track that we were yesterday and things are good.

I hope they're either good changes or none at all...sorry but that line above stuck out to me.
Lt. Commander
# 94
12-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Hello, Infogrames.

Hello Mr. Bonnell, Mr. Sapet.

Hello, Awen.

Welcome to the Star Trek gaming community. Many here have been following STO for a decade so it is understandable folks are doing a bit of freaking out when things like this happen.
---

Money & resources for Cryptic to make STO is totally a great thing for Cryptic, but might we ask you expand of some of the 'bigger' benefits this can bring to STO or what the new 'resources' are?
  • Is this going to allow STO to go world-wide easier?
  • Does it allow combining 'state of the art' technologies? How?
  • Does this mean bigger things for STO like a TV Show/MMO tie-In?
  • How does CBS feel? Are you working with CBS/Abrams?
  • Will you be working with NASA's partnership and licensing program to deliver space and science content for STO?

Anything to help us see what Infogrames 'big picture' for STO is?

If there is one thing we like (especially after a decade of brainstorming and waiting)...it is inspiration.

Might we ask you to try to inspire us?
---
Or Cryptic/Jack/Craig:

What does this mean to you? How does this inspire you?
Lt. Commander
# 95
12-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinneas View Post
Hello, Infogrames.

Hello, Awen.

Welcome to the Star Trek gaming community. Many here have been following STO for a decade so it is understandable folks are doing a bit of freaking out when things like this happen.
---

Money & resources for Cryptic to make STO is totally a great thing for Cryptic, but might we ask you expand of some of the 'bigger' benefits this can bring to STO or what the new 'resources' are?
  • Will you be working with NASA's partnership and licensing program to deliver space and science content for STO?

If there is one thing we like (especially after a decade of brainstorming and waiting)...it is inspiration.

---
Or Cryptic/Jack/Craig:

Excellent post. This is the one that needs answering, any chance of it happening Awen?
Lt. Commander
# 96
12-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylum_Swordsman View Post
Excellent post. This is the one that needs answering, any chance of it happening Awen?
I second that!
Lt. Commander
# 97
12-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qoreQ View Post
At least its 2010. On wikipedia, they send within 3 years. Which would have made like 2011 or 2012. and we all know what happens 2012.
same thing that happend in 2000?

nothing
Lt. Commander
# 98
12-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinneas View Post
Hello, Infogrames.

Hello, Awen.

---

---
Or Cryptic/Jack/Craig:

WOW, i am impressed, the Federation may have some Intel worth investigating.
Good thoughts to consider indeed.
Lt. Commander
# 99
12-09-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm happy that is not Funcom taking over...
Lt. Commander
# 100
12-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Found her on facebook and LinkedIn. She seems to have a decent CV, but it would've been nice had she made an introduction before locking a thread as her first action.

At any rate, welcome, Awen!