Lt. Commander
# 1 some more noob questions?
02-18-2010, 06:14 PM
ok questiong..
1.im almost lvl 10 LT. what lvl till im a LT. COMMANDER? (at that part i get a new ship right? will i be able to rename that 2nd ship to anything i want?)

2.how many bridge officers can i have? i got 4 total not including me? it wont let me add anymore to my ship is it because of small it is or what?

3.OH and is there anyone thats maybe a higher rank who woudlnt mind like just accompaning me and helping me through some of my mish if there ever bored nothing to do or just dont mind helping...? i really just wanna get to my next ship for the moment and its taking forever lol...but with someone higher up it would go by faster cause they could wipe our enemys with me easier than i could...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 06:19 PM
1. every new ship is gained whenever u rank up plus 1 so 11, 21,31, 41
2 max at admiral is 10 i think every rank it is increased by 2
3 go ahead and look me up
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movieguy12 View Post
]what lvl till im a LT. COMMANDER? (at that part i get a new ship right? will i be able to rename that 2nd ship to anything i want?)
Level 11. Yes, you can name that ship whatever you want, as well as pick your own registration number.

Quote:
]2.how many bridge officers can i have? i got 4 total not including me? it wont let me add anymore to my ship is it because of small it is or what?
It goes up with level. I think you can have 6 at lt commander and 8 at commander. That's as far as I've gotten.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 06:25 PM
Quote:
ok questiong..
1.im almost lvl 10 LT. what lvl till im a LT. COMMANDER? (at that part i get a new ship right? will i be able to rename that 2nd ship to anything i want?)
Fill 10, hit 11, use enough skill points and you'll get there with a graphics effect and a message telling you.

Quote:
2.how many bridge officers can i have? i got 4 total not including me? it wont let me add anymore to my ship is it because of small it is or what?
I believe 10 is the max, not there myself, but every new rank gets you more.

Quote:
3.OH and is there anyone thats maybe a higher rank who woudlnt mind like just accompaning me and helping me through some of my mish if there ever bored nothing to do or just dont mind helping...? i really just wanna get to my next ship for the moment and its taking forever lol...but with someone higher up it would go by faster cause they could wipe our enemys with me easier than i could...
Be careful in some zones doing this, explorations especially, as they will level up the enemies to the highest one there. If you take an admiral in , uh oh! An even level group would help too, even though mobs get more and tougher, it's nice to be able to focus fire and you take them out quicker and get better drops.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2010, 06:33 PM
You gain 2 more possible officers per rank (except for Captain for some reason). You can have 4 at Lieutenant, 6 at Lieutenant Commander, 8 at Commander, 8 at Captain (again, I don't know why it doesn't increase at this rank; it just doesn't), and 10 at Admiral.