Lt. Commander
Iím a RA5 on the Fed site and thanks to being able to pop about 700 skill points an hour, but when I play Klingon it takes me an our just to get barely 100 skill points?

Can anyone give me some pointers as Im getting rather frustrated?

Im LtC plaid lots of PvP but no rewards :-(
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 05:46 AM
Ground PvP matches are a lot quicker than Space PvP matches. Mainly due to them being terrible unbalanced with one side almost always dominating.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 08:02 AM
Welcome to the Klink side... leave your qq at the door and start grinding, its what we do...

Ground pvp > Ship pvp > Falling asleep grinding whatever expanse ;>
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 08:09 AM
Do what I did:
Queue for PvP
Play PvP
If you're having fun, keep queuing
If you're not having fun, stop queuing

You'll be T5 before you know it. There's really no reason to try and rush to higher ranks because there is nothing there that's really new and higher rank stuff is buggier in general. Our T4-T5 vendors are still screwed up, for instance.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 08:14 AM
Massive help right here, save up 348 medals of commendation (T3). DO NOT SPEND THEM. You need T3 medals to buy T4 shields, so if you don't have them you'll get a shield in late T5 after grinding dailies.

(I'm 7 medals away from a shield I'll never get)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 08:16 AM
want an advice?

dont level fast...try to have som fun

this isnt game where level matters
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamz
Do what I did:
Queue for PvP
Play PvP
If you're having fun, keep queuing
If you're not having fun, stop queuing

You'll be T5 before you know it. There's really no reason to try and rush to higher ranks because there is nothing there that's really new and higher rank stuff is buggier in general. Our T4-T5 vendors are still screwed up, for instance.
^^^^ This

Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 08:28 AM
at LT its a bit slow I recommend getting every PVP side quest available and do Ground PVP it is actually fun at LT. Note KVK ground is more fun than FVK. there is also the kayless expanse from lt cmdr Mara. Mostly it is slowest as an LT once you reach Lt Cmdr it will accelerate and easily surpass leveling as a fed. I was getting about 700-800 an hour or more at lt Cmdr. Also note the reason its slow is the quests are set for lt4 or something like that so you quickly lose xp gain from them. Basically you fly through the first 5-6 grades at each rank then its best to forget quests and just PVP. At captn I am quickly realizing only PVP is really worth it till Tier 5 where I will looking to loot high end consoles and stuff I can't buy from the Ganalda vendors. The nebula at tier 4 is like kill 14 groups and I can easily complete 6-8 matches before finishing it. They seem, as most mmos I have played, to have an issue balancing the time length of missions and the reward of the missions. I especially noticed this on the fed side with episodes.