# 41
02-19-2010, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STObee
Not playing my Klingon until we get

- T2 Cruiser
- Joined Trill Klingons
- more content

The Fed PvE storyline is entertaining and I am mining it for items which I mail to my Klingon for future use.
Its all good, but as long as you play the game Cryptic wont care, they still get your money.

So dont expect any changes to the Klingon side anytime soon.

I still play and have fun being a Klingon, but Im rather Casual as a gamer anyhow.
I dont think Cryptic is in any hurry at all to make things better for the Klingons as by now they think Klingons are just "Alts" anyhow, Somewhat Sad.

Korthos
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-19-2010, 06:15 AM
If you really want to realize the extent of the Klingon faction death, look at the fleet recruitment forum. Nobody is even bothering to bump their fleet threads anymore.

I have to assume that Cryptic monitors the faction statistics, though then again, these are the same people who didn't look at statistics regarding server utilization pre-launch. Maybe they really don't know that this is a Federation-only game.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-19-2010, 06:25 AM
Quote:
With the anticipated Federation Vs Federation queues, the klingon game will simply be ended.
Yea, they should totally leave out FvF so you can get your ~3 games per day in whenever you randomly feel like it. Federation players that enjoy PvP can just sit in the queue for an hour, only to get into a game with a lone Klingon who leaves after 30 seconds. Leaving things they way they are will breathe new life into the Klingon faction, right?

Absolute nonsense. Having FvF PvP simply means that I actually get to do PvP again. I haven't touched it over the last few days because the wait times are horrendous and even once the queue comes up, I often don't get a decent match because the other team isn't full.

I will pretty much always prefer to play FvK, but right now that simply isn't happening very often in T5.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-19-2010, 06:35 AM
I am busy levelling my Fed character and sending any decent loot to my Klingon char.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-19-2010, 06:36 AM
Sigh, it's all day the same: You join any PvP-match and latest after, in average, 1.15 games you get sweared at, called overpowered, noob or something else because some PvE-spoiled brats that don't get over 20k damage and 0 heal in a cracked planetoid-match can't stand losing.

It took about 5minutes to find, after removing VM, another skill to be totally overpowered. Which one was completely random, as soon as it was part of the destruction of a FED player (even if he uses it him/herself)

Staying for longer than 3 matches (for honorquest) is simply pain.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-19-2010, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Sigh, it's all day the same: You join any PvP-match and latest after, in average, 1.15 games you get sweared at, called overpowered, noob or something else because some PvE-spoiled brats that don't get over 20k damage and 0 heal in a cracked planetoid-match can't stand losing.

It took about 5minutes to find, after removing VM, another skill to be totally overpowered. Which one was completely random, as soon as it was part of the destruction of a FED player (even if he uses it him/herself)

Staying for longer than 3 matches (for honorquest) is simply pain.
Please stop acting like you're the only faction that this happens to.

While winning a game 15-0 the other day, 2 or 3 Klingons started whining about VM in zone chat. I told them to come up with original excuses for why they were losing; and even pointed out the fact that the REAL reason was their absolutely horrendous "healing" - I think their top player was at like 20k or something, while we had 3-4 people that were significantly over 100k. After the game, one of the guys flying a Carrier started whispering me, calling me "care bear" like he was some kind of e-gangster, and continuously whining about how he couldn't get himself out of VM. After I mentioned teamwork, I pointed out the fact that he can in fact carry Attack Pattern Omega and get himself out without needing anyone else's help. He shut up after that.

I guess I shouldn't blame him though. After all, he doesn't get 30-60 minute wait times between games that he can use to research ability counters. /dripping-with-sarcasm
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-19-2010, 06:59 AM
What I don't understand is why they even start a match, say in the briar patch, when only 1 Klink is entered. I'm not a griefer, a few times we got a "fight club" style 1 on 1 thing going, but unfortunately I don't blame you guys for not showing. I'm hoping the added content is on it's way.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-19-2010, 07:04 AM
Sorry if I can't level fast enough. I hope to make Admiral by next weekend. I for one never tire of PVP, AI just doesn't present anything that resembles a challenge.

K'rapok Cmdr KDF
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-19-2010, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by albs477 View Post
Sorry if I can't level fast enough. I hope to make Admiral by next weekend. I for one never tire of PVP, AI just doesn't present anything that resembles a challenge.

K'rapok Cmdr KDF
i love to pvp 2 but seeing i trew my back when i was loading my 7k medals of exelence into storage the doctor told me i can only do 3 daily pvp matches untill next content update or roll Fed for FvF.
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-19-2010, 09:14 AM
this KDF has a job...I only get weekends to serve the Empire.