Lt. Commander
# 51
02-22-2010, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneth
The T2 ship i understand.
More content I understand.

But joined Trill klingon side? How the hell would that work? There is no way the Trill would even allow that not to mention the Kilingons would LOVE to probably rip info from a critter that lived seven or so generations with the enemy!
WHY?

Because it was part of the pre-start special that we were told would apply to both factions.

As others have pointed out, if you have Klingons fighting against their own people why would the Trill take one side? Who says there are no Trill-Klingon mixed marriages? Jadzia and Worf married on DS9, so there was at least one. Klingon-Trill children might become joined.

Most of all, it gives the Federation another advantage they don't need, and players another incentive not to play Klingon - like we need more.
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-22-2010, 06:32 AM
I've stopped playing mine until they get real content. I can only take unbalanced numbers wise pvp or kill the same ships in one pve area over and over and over for so long.
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-22-2010, 07:13 AM
The resource maps are horrible. Mostly filled with zergfleet while you sit solo at the base. Good times.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-22-2010, 07:28 AM
At t3 myself as a Klingon and burned already. I mostly play just to test different weapon loadouts, mostly in Azure atm. PvP once in awhile, but since so few Klingons are doing PvP these days, so am I.

OP, tell your buddies at Cryptic to give us something to do other than grind and UFC-in-space. As it is, I suspect March will see this turn an empty sector block. They have no desire to listen to us. We only whine.
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Actually I wonder what these nuts at Cryptic where thinking when they released this game... and, lol, trying to sell it??!!

For sure no game is perfect upon release and there are 2-3 patches which is understandable.

But I mean hello??? Where is the ****ing game here at all???
Who would accept a normal (single player) game where you can play 2 levels and some deathmatch then then it is over and people keep telling you - pls wait for the next pach...

WHEN I ****IN BUY A GAME I WANT IT TO BE AT LEAST COMPLETED!!!!

well therefore I returned my retail DVD already, this is total ****. guess in few days my account should be deactivated and i'm not going to renew it.

will play EVE Online again with my friends....
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-22-2010, 08:50 AM
lol, funny thing. lotsa missing stuff in the game but at least the forum censoring is working.

THAT IS THE IMPORTANANT STUFF TO DO FIRST CRYPTIC!! WELL DONE MATES! how about you let the people play the game as browser one, lol? seems that is the only thing you can get done...

I seriously wonder what you guys did in the years of developing... 10 maps, 3 sector blocks and 20 ships. that's it? seriously? you should go and look for new jobs, cus you are all massive fails... :facepalm:
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-22-2010, 09:05 AM
Ever play an MMO that just opened before? Ever?

This game is absurdly good for a MMO release.
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahinder

A comment I feel that needs qualifying. As in: if intent on playing Federation. There is one faction in STO for all practical purposes, which is one less than promised. As a famous architect once said, "The truth is more important than the facts."
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
Yeah well. You do your other stuff and then come pvp. We pvp and then pvp some more and fly around the 2 and a half sectors we have and look at the same 8 npcs, spend some time in G-station doing the running man in congo lines, and arguing on zone chat, pvp some more and then log out and go play more MW2.

It got old a week ago.

There may be a lot of klinks coming back soon after the big fixes. We didn't get a t2 cruiser, but we got a fixed UI in away teams! Yeah baby, that is what I am talking about! <crickets>
Exactly. Because the fact that we don't use away teams, at all, made it so critical that we get that fixed. For the majority of Klingons that have in fact stopped playing those characters, it's because it's mind-numbing, and you mind can only be so numb after a while. We'll have to assume it's bad for you, numbed mind.....what was I saying...?
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahinder

That is simply untrue. I'd say that you evidently just started playing MMOs, probably after leaving WoW, or are trying to draw comparisons to cheaply made F2P mmos.

That a couple of recent high profile games have had some of the same issues regarding being clearly not ready for release when they were released doesn't make releasing unfinished games the norm (and please don't give me the Cryptic line about "no mmo is finished", you know what I mean).