Lt. Commander
# 1 A few KDF questions....
02-18-2010, 06:31 PM
Well I made a Klingon today. I was gonna wait till more content was added but I couldn't....and now that I made him the coolness factor has totally got me. However I am back in nubbins land stumbeling around the KDF base ATM trying to find everything, and I don't know much in way of pvp thus far as it is =p

1) I couldn't help but notice some of the NPCs in the base have some seriously cool clothing on that wasn't available on creation? Is this stuff obtainable in any way?

2) Are all the vendors for KDF in the base u start in or are there other Star bases I need to know about? I only ask this cause I am under the assumtion that all I'll be doing is useing the pvp que....

3) I seen someone mention in the zone chat just now that KDF can't "craft" or whatever u want to call that system. So I am guessing KDF have nothing similar to Memory Alpha.

4) Where do I spend the pvp metals/badges? I mean this is how I will get all my gear right?

Thanks for any info =)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 06:34 PM
1 - You can add sashes which weren't available on creation. There's nothing else afaik.
2 - Ganalda station is the only other klingon base.
3 - No crafting is correct.
4 - That'd be Ganalda station.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 06:50 PM
That points me in the right direction.....thanks for the info =)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmogamer35
1) I couldn't help but notice some of the NPCs in the base have some seriously cool clothing on that wasn't available on creation? Is this stuff obtainable in any way?
Nausicaan have a facemask, and orion males have a head thing and one (!?) leather armor shoulderpad.

One hopes this stuff comes later.

Also, read the faq sticky.