Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
This wouldnt be so annoying, if they hadnt removed change instance...but they have. So the only option is to wait...ugh, yeah not really optimal, or go back to sector space.

So I got back to sector space, and, you guessed it, no enemy signal contacts anywhere close...

Way to make a flailing, struggling game leap into the annoying zone. Not a trifecta cryptic should be striving for....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 07:20 PM
update....

tooled around sector space, found another enemy signal contact...warp into zone with a 4:52 second reset time.

This is INEXCUSEABLE. Really, wth are you guys thinking?

You have just made sector missions, which HAVE to function well when the content peters out, as it does at every level, UNPLAYABLE without severe annoyance...

This is NOT the direction you want to go with the reviews and street press this game is getting.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Hey man just be thankful you can get a defend mission. I filed a ticket 4 days ago about not being able to get my current defend mission back and now I can't get any defend missions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 08:00 PM
I hear you, and that does sux, but somehow that doesnt make me feel better....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Well I canceled my subscription and that made me feel a little better. Then I tried to complain on forums but fanboys flamed me ultra hardcore until I felt worse and devs arent doing anything. So if you've come here looking for help you'll either be ignored or flamed by most except for the very rare mature people.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2010, 08:07 PM
you could wait a few minutes for the reset its really not very long espcially if you play in windowed like me and just surf the web while you wait.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-18-2010, 09:14 PM
this is a stupid nerf - more like a bug.

there is nothing about this "bug" that isn't part of the time-sink mindset. The, hey, sit around and have lots of downtime doing nothing while you pay for this game. You can say that this was for afker's, but really, it wasn't.

It's bad on the replay value, when you are trying to grind your toon past the crap lowbie levels with the crap ships. And the way endgame encounters are programmed now, there will be a lot of ppl sitting around and doing nothing as the spawns are gone... and will be for several minutes.

So please, either undo this stupid nerf, or balance the game mechanics in return - ie, increasing spawns and spawn rates.

Don't just make a bloody timesink and give nothing in return. It's a bad move and will peeve heaps of my carebear bretheren who just enjoy mindless explosions nonstop. Keyword: nonstop.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Good. No more instance-changing into an almost-finished DSE and collecting easy XP for you.

A four-minute wait is nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-18-2010, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOfHats View Post
Good. No more instance-changing into an almost-finished DSE and collecting easy XP for you.

A four-minute wait is nothing.
They're not wanting to be in the instance in the first place, I believe.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Your *****ing Why the Klingons have had to do this from the beginning