Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
The Starship Requisition person recognizes that I have the required plaque to buy a Tier 5 ship but the Buy button stays greyed out and double-clicking the ship doesn't work either. I've tried logging out but it makes no difference.

EDIT: Ok, thanks to Arwan I found out that I had too many ships in spacedock. Funny that there is NO MENTION AT ALL of a limit to the number of ships you can have.

At the very least there should be a warning message telling you that when you try to buy a ship that takes you over the limit.

Personally I want to see the limit removed. I'm a collector so I like picking up a variety of ships.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2010, 11:00 PM
this also happends to my bro, he just hit Rear Admiral 1, spent all the points, and there is no massage from the Admiral to claim his new ship. Any else having same probs? Also I am Rear Admiral 3 and I know he should get his ship by now =(
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2010, 11:04 PM
do you have the max amount of ships that you can have at the moment.. i believe you can have 8 ships MAX. so i have heard anyway.. have not confirmed myself.. just though that may be the problem.. maybe try selling a ship you will likely never use again.. like the starter ship.. and try again? just an idea.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2010, 05:50 AM
I had this problem as I bought every ship type in on every level.

Fimple fix... go downstairs and talk to the person than allowes you to swap between ships you will have an option to get rid of a ship on the screen (bottom left). Do this (I got rid of all but the one I was using for Captin) and problem solved.