Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-19-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post
and the damage scale on it is broken atm.
Perhaps so, but the biggest issue with it is that it only affects beams. I mean that's like if RSP only affected cannons. Klingons would be screaming bloody murder, but as Fed you're supposed to just take it if another skill affects only beams?
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Excellent news on the feedback pulse.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-19-2010, 04:16 PM
I know where this is coming from... this is about our "duels" earlier on right Ninjaboy?

As I stated in another thread, FBP does need balancing, or at least a way to stop firing as soon as we want and not have to endure any more beams. - and I really don't disagree with the changes you propose.

However for subnucleonic beam, 10 seconds would be too short. There is literally no other way to stop people from spamming 3 ranks of RSP or FBP atm.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post
Greetings Captain!

In this week's update we are focused on addressing performance issues as well as tackling many of the pvp bugs, exploits, and balance issues you've been reporting.

Powers and Combat:

* Subnucleonic Beam is now a 10 second CC in PvP. No other abilities, powers, or skills will reduced or increase the effect. Higher levels have a chance to disable a random subsystem for 5 seconds after the effect ends.

* Feedback Pulse cooldown has been increased and duration slightly reduced.

* Feedback Pulse damage has been normalized to be inline with other abilities after locating an error in the damage table created by a mischievous Ferengi.

* Corrected an error with beam weapons continuing to fire after the player has stopped attacking.

I like this. This addresses the "fun factor" and player retention.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Lloyd
I like this. This addresses the "fun factor" and player retention.
Thank you. I think the overwhelming majority agrees too.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by REiiGN
wait, where is this info coming from?
ROMA data.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-19-2010, 11:22 PM
I just want feedback pulse to be scaled to shield but that's just me. If they do actually fix the beam issue (where it continues to fire even when you stop firing) this might actually help towards the unecessary shots especially when someone has feedback on. Seeing 2k per hit with unecessary firing is just stupid.