Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-19-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahinder
They can only do so much. I, for one, would have been much unhappier if they did any less Fed-side so they could spruce up Kling-side. As it is, Federation content needs more stuff, too.

It's a matter of priorities; Federation content has to be priority 1. That's just the breaks. Thinking they will utterly ignore Klingons and 'hate' Klingons or something is absurd and childish.

They'll get to it when they get to it. If that makes you ragequit, well, tough.
Did you not get the memo? They utterly forgot the Klingon faction!
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojokujo
Did you not get the memo? They utterly forgot the Klingon faction!
You know, that's NICE an' all, but frankly the federation side is unfinished too. As it stands, BOTH sides will be unsubbing after the first month due to lack of content. If they have to choose one side to spam with enough content to keep them from quitting, they're going to choose the larger one. Guess which one that is?

I mean, your mistake is assuming that because feds have far more content than klinks we're okay. We're not. This game is, overall, unfinished. It was several months from when it SHOULD have been released, and it shows. Making a desperate attempt to make klinks playable as a faction will do them no good if they lose the majority of fed players instead, which is looking like a likely scenario.

Due to the lack of content fedside, I currently plan to stop playing after the first month myself. There just isn't enough to do. And what there IS to do, is basically a subpar single-player game.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-19-2010, 08:09 PM
You cannot honestly tell me that Klingon & Federation players have equal amount of things to do. Are you?

There is no doubt there is absolutely nothing else for T5 players of either side once they max out.

But for those still progressing, KDF players are much more limited in what they can choose to do. Even in PvP, what the faction is supposedly geared towards, has been nerfed in progress and gets unbelievably stale.

I'm currently at KDF Capt.4. In Tiers 1-3 I PvP'd for an insane amount of matches. My whole progress was due to PvP and maybe a few nebula missions. I won some, lots alot, but it was cool. But now at Tier 4, I can't take it anymore. There is absolutely no variety for us. And progress got kicked in the teeth due to the xp/sp nerf via PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
Where to start.

Fails on humour and general rules of words in the English language.

Starting a Thread Flaming Etc.. Etc..

If I was CP, I would think this peeps had a disability and just PM him a lol.
You can take your etiquette and go away. The issues still stand for this faction. There are no actions taken by Cryptic to fix this faction. They aren't even coming out to put out the fires.

So until then, I'm setting fires.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmaker01 View Post
You cannot honestly tell me that Klingon & Federation players have equal amount of things to do. Are you?

There is no doubt there is absolutely nothing else for T5 players of either side once they max out.

But for those still progressing, KDF players are much more limited in what they can choose to do. Even in PvP, what the faction is supposedly geared towards, has been nerfed in progress and gets unbelievably stale.

I'm currently at KDF Capt.4. In Tiers 1-3 I PvP'd for an insane amount of matches. My whole progress was due to PvP and maybe a few nebula missions. I won some, lots alot, but it was cool. But now at Tier 4, I can't take it anymore. There is absolutely no variety for us. And progress got kicked in the teeth due to the xp/sp nerf via PvP.
Never claimed so. But just because feds have MORE doesn't mean they have ENOUGH to keep subs either. Like it or not, any content they make for feds is going to hit a much wider net than content they make for klinks, and if they can only make enough content to keep one side (frankly I'm not even sure they can do THAT), klinks are going to be left to rot, and sadly, that would be the smart thing to do.

What they SHOULD have done is left the game in the oven until it was done, but that is no longer an option because they pushed the release, so now it's a matter of 'what can we save'.