Lt. Commander
# 1 Khaaaan
02-19-2010, 07:51 AM
Erm , noob question but how do I use this emote.I got it with the deluxe version from D2D and cannot see it in the emotes list.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2010, 07:54 AM
Hi there, first go to the C-Store by clicking the down arrow next to your minimap. Click the Special Unlocks tab, then claim your Khan Emote from there.

Also, check your Inventory's first empty-looking slot. If it is discoloured, double-click on it.

Then, check your emote list by clicking on the box in the lower-right corner of your chat window. Or, simply type in your chat window:

/e kha

And the rest should auto-complete (assuming you have auto-complete enabled in your Chat Settings).

Enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2010, 07:55 AM
Many thanks for that , quite a few things in there lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2010, 10:00 AM
You can also use emotes with a semicolon

;dance
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2010, 10:03 AM
I noticed that I could claim "KhaaanII" emote, and I did - but I only see "KhaaanI" in my emotes list. Is this a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelon View Post
I noticed that I could claim "KhaaanII" emote, and I did - but I only see "KhaaanI" in my emotes list. Is this a bug?
If this is a serious question, no, that is the correct emote.

I assume you are confused by the lack of a second exclamation point at the end of it. (Those are exclamation points -- the in-game font makes exclamation points look like 'I'.) This would merely be a 'typo' discrepancy.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Was this emote only available from certain retailers? I may be wrong but I don't have it available and I bought the CD from gamestop & I thought it was included in that package.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-19-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosleck View Post
Was this emote only available from certain retailers? I may be wrong but I don't have it available and I bought the CD from gamestop & I thought it was included in that package.
I think it was a bonus from buying the Digital Deluxe Edition.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosleck View Post
From D2D.
Also it's nothing special. I only used it once, say how crappy it was, then never used it again. Same with the blood wine toast that comes with it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Dravis
If this is a serious question, no, that is the correct emote.

I assume you are confused by the lack of a second exclamation point at the end of it. (Those are exclamation points -- the in-game font makes exclamation points look like 'I'.) This would merely be a 'typo' discrepancy.
Oh that was an exclamation point! I thought that was a Roman Numeral, suggesting that there was a second Khaan animation/emote (perhaps one with more flair?). Hehehe, thank you, that totally resolves it!