Lt. Commander
I loved this mission...a great story...a colony that actually has a population...some fighting. Well done!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-28-2010, 10:57 PM
You want more missions that are bugged to all hell and can't be completed by 99% of the player base?

You're full of epic fail.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-29-2010, 10:11 AM
I've run the mission 3 times without a hitch.

I've also completed Cage of Fire 3 times with only minor BOff pathing problems.

Guess I'm just special.

Gym "Of course, I've just jinxed myself for all future runs of those missions..." Quirk
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-29-2010, 10:17 AM
Done that mission twice without a problem. It's a great mission, a nice Star Trek plot.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-29-2010, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGoddessLindsey View Post
You want more missions that are bugged to all hell and can't be completed by 99% of the player base?

I've completed all of the story missions, I only had one problem mission, and just had to restart the final portion to complete it. And it wasn't that one. (I had the undine wouldn't transform to complete the mission bug, but after reloading the mission, it worked fine.)

So you're saying that 99% of the players can't complete it? And how, exactly is it bugged to hell? I didn't have any problem, and actually quite enjoyed it. Although my favorite is still Guardian on the Edge of Never.

So either the OP and myself are in the 1%, or you're full of bupkiss.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGoddessLindsey View Post

Lindsey, I'll do (or re-do) the mission with you, if you'd like. Then it'll either work, or someone else will be complaining :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-30-2010, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm11
I loved this mission...a great story...a colony that actually has a population...some fighting. Well done!
Having buildings and people that might actually live is pretty much a novelity in STO, right?

They could really use more population on planets. Wildlife on exploration missions, colonists or natives on other planets...
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-30-2010, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
They could really use more population on planets. Wildlife on exploration missions, colonists or natives on other planets...
Agreed. I'm curious how we're going to see the first contact scenarios that they said are incoming. Will we just see a small village, or will we get to research, then visit a large city, to invite them into the Federation... or perhaps order them to kneel in fealty to the Empire?