Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-20-2010, 02:54 AM
It is on explore missions yes , it is not beam in locations , its the invisible holes i believe as someone posted , i also see alot of anomolies semi buried that i cant scan.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-20-2010, 02:56 AM
there is quite a few im affraid
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-20-2010, 04:11 AM
There's one map, is used in all Clusters (Delta Volanis to B'Tran) which has tall Rock Formations on it, several Rocks stacked/piled on top of each other, maybe a natural Rock formation, but it is tall. I usually beam in near this Rock formation, then am appraised of the situation, Medical Crates need to be tagged & we look for survivors ... so far so good .... Enemy Mobs have beamed down ... my entire team blinks away into this Tall Rock formation & remain there throughout. I obviously can't complete this mission, as I am now solo against several mobs ... so I try to sneak to one of the Medical Crates & ... I am being shot at from under the ground...

I have several tickets on this one.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-20-2010, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarine
There's one map, is used in all Clusters (Delta Volanis to B'Tran) which has tall Rock Formations on it, several Rocks stacked/piled on top of each other, maybe a natural Rock formation, but it is tall. I usually beam in near this Rock formation, then am appraised of the situation, Medical Crates need to be tagged & we look for survivors ... so far so good .... Enemy Mobs have beamed down ... my entire team blinks away into this Tall Rock formation & remain there throughout. I obviously can't complete this mission, as I am now solo against several mobs ... so I try to sneak to one of the Medical Crates & ... I am being shot at from under the ground...

I have several tickets on this one.
I went back and, although the same thing happened again with my team vanishing, I was able to complete the mission by using my Stealth Kit. Hardly anyone knew I'd been there.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-20-2010, 06:14 AM
I'm in a mission right now, my away team just disappeared. What happens is they go under the map and the enemy npcs do the same thing. The enemy npcs will shoot me through the ground or from the side if there are higher points, like rocks and ground next to me.

Planet Phi Uesae 1272-Lambda in the Khazan Cluster
Server IP 208.95.184.200 port 7273
Assay Mineral Deposits
Scan rocks for Decalithium

The first two pictures are from now, the last three are from a couple days ago with me also being stuck under ground (different map/mission - not sure which one)

http://img97.imageshack.us/gal.php?g...0021119561.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-20-2010, 06:18 AM
I did a mission last night, which I bug reported, where my way team went underground to fight. The odd thing is, so did some of the enemies. I couldnt shoot/target the enemies below ground but once my away team won the fight I got credit. I couldnt really continue the mission though due to them not following properly.

This one was a 'defeat the invaders' (romulans) on one of the Khazaan Cluster (sp) planets.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-21-2010, 01:43 AM
I didnt get a video of them disappearing either, but I was doing the explore beta cluster and when I landed on this planet, the second I moved over the hill, all my folks went underground. When I got to the first set of enemy waypoints, they were all underground also. I was being shot but could not target anything to shoot back. This is the first time this has happened to me though.
Video of everyone underground
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Planet Lambda Xi X - defeat 5x cardassian-group. (ticket #689534)
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-21-2010, 06:37 PM
This also happened to me while I was exploring the Khazan Cluster, specifically the mission on "Planet S-A 774" where I was trying to scan medical supplies.

Right away, my away team vanished into thin air. Luckily, the Klingons on the planet seemed to have this same problem after taking a few steps. The terrain IS very diverse on that map (lots of high and low points), and all the NPCs were dissapearing into the geometry (or SOMEWHERE) after only traveling a few feet. Though, some of the Klingons I was fighting seemed to dissappear as soon as I engaged them.

I ended up abandoning the mission since once of the anomolies I was supposed to scan was apparantly trapped inside a rock.

From everything I read in this forum, it seems to be a glitch in maps with very rough terrain.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighscott
I'm in a mission right now, my away team just disappeared. What happens is they go under the map and the enemy npcs do the same thing. The enemy npcs will shoot me through the ground or from the side if there are higher points, like rocks and ground next to me.
Same thing happened to me on Sigma Lyncis - 4731-A (Scan crashed medical supplies). My away-team went immediately underground and so did a few of the npc I shot. As soon as they got knocked back they got knocked into the rocks. Looks rather funny though, when a rock suddenly opens fire on you....