Lt. Commander
# 11
02-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Oprah - alien with hypnotic powers
All glory to the hypno-toad... wait, what?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-19-2010, 06:02 PM
Some UK ones;

Katie Price- Alien
Wayne Rooney- He looks a little too much like Shrek
Victoria Beckham- No real person is that skinny
Leona Lewis- Nothing human can reach the notes she does
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
Gee, I bet that was real hard, what with all the Liberal hate mongering out there
I can also use google to prove that Obama wasn't born in the US and can't be the president.

Oh, and keep your politics off this board. Cryptic Forum Guidelines.
My statement wasn't political in the slightest, just my opinion. Perhaps the same could be implied by calling him an alien. End of discussion.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spark88 View Post
Some UK ones;
Katie Price- Alien
Wayne Rooney- He looks a little too much like Shrek
Victoria Beckham- No real person is that skinny
Leona Lewis- Nothing human can reach the notes she does
How could you forget John & Edward? They're totally not human.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by properdave View Post
My statement wasn't political in the slightest, just my opinion. Perhaps the same could be implied by calling him an alien. End of discussion.
"George Bush is a half chimpanzee" isn't an obvious political insult? Despite the fact that that was used as a political insult for most of his term? Do you believe in the tooth fairy too? Here's an idea, instead of trying to pretend that you're not being blatantly political, why don't you just admit it and don't do it again.

And btw, the discussion doesn't end in RL just because you decide it does, you pompous jerk, and that goes double for the internet
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Cindy McCain
http://punditkitchen.com/2008/10/30/...ain-longevity/

Carrot Top
(Imagine a whole planet that looks like him!)

I'd like to think Daft Punk at least was given honorary alien citizenship somewhere...
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-19-2010, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
"George Bush is a half chimpanzee" isn't an obvious political insult? Despite the fact that that was used as a political insult for most of his term? Do you believe in the tooth fairy too? Here's an idea, instead of trying to pretend that you're not being blatantly political, why don't you just admit it and don't do it again.

And btw, the discussion doesn't end in RL just because you decide it does, you pompous jerk, and that goes double for the internet
Actually...Political crap aside...he does resemble a chimp....Especially with some of his facial expressions.

I am not a liberal either...tho I've been accused of being a Libertarian......but I am 100% non pref. I don't like any of them.

Back to on topic tho...

I loved when Men in Black 1 and 2 touched on this. That, to me was great.

Dennis Rodman....Most definitely an alien.
RuPaul...More then likely....It's inhuman for a guy to dress up as a woman and actually look good....
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-19-2010, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
Actually...Political crap aside...he does resemble a chimp....Especially with some of his facial expressions.

I am not a liberal either...tho I've been accused of being a Libertarian......but I am 100% non pref. I don't like any of them.

Back to on topic tho...

I loved when Men in Black 1 and 2 touched on this. That, to me was great.

Dennis Rodman....Most definitely an alien.
RuPaul...More then likely....It's inhuman for a guy to dress up as a woman and actually look good....
If you want to say something genuinely funny about him, be my guest. If it hadn't been used as a political jab for ages, it might be clever, but the fact is that the Liberals used 'George Bush looks like a chimp' to mean 'George Bush is as dumb as a chimp' for far too long for me to believe that it's just a coincidence coming up here. Especially after somebody else threw the alien joke and it was presented as, "Actually, he's a chimp!"
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-19-2010, 06:53 PM
One word: Gary Busey

Yes Gary Busey is ONE word.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkwasher View Post
One word: Gary Busey

Yes Gary Busey is ONE word.
failien

yes my tenchars is neater than your tenchars...i use it to plot the downfall off all that is Tenforward.....my agents within the various factions here tell me that there is a weakness among TFers, they are dependent on chats nourishing cakes...NO MOAR!! down with the Chatcakes!