Lt. Commander
# 21
02-19-2010, 08:21 PM
bye STO bye Craptik
Lt. Commander
# 22 unhappy
02-19-2010, 09:03 PM
all day i havnt been able to play my game. the patch isnt downloading. connections keep coming up with error 14 and with no help from support on this problem. i feel like i have wasted 100 dollars on this game. is there any help out there or do i just give up and delete the game and lose the money spent on it.

frustrated in mississippi
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beady View Post
They can't talk about it. It'd violate the Temporal Prime Directive.
Me just being here violates the Temporal Prime Directive, whats your point?

But yeah, no patch. How do I know? I've seen the future (and Phoxe's post on page 2)
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-19-2010, 09:23 PM
Yay, screw over the Aussies again. Three times in a row....

Seems to me you lot are asking to lose more subs...
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-19-2010, 09:23 PM
i might be blind, but the post says maintanance....wheres it say patch? O_o
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMQue View Post
Yay, screw over the Aussies again. Three times in a row....

Seems to me you lot are asking to lose more subs...
Seems to me you're just QQing over nothing. It's been explained many many times, the maintenance windows generally happen during the least populated hours on the server.

Cryptic is based on the US west coast. Going in at 2am or so isn't much fun for them either, but they do it. You don't see them QQing on the forums because people don't play more at 3am and less during west coast days so they can work during normal hours like most people.

If you want to leave, please, by all means do so.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskwood
i might be blind, but the post says maintanance....wheres it say patch? O_o
It doesn't any longer. He pasted in the wrong form when he started the thread. It's since been corrected.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-19-2010, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonisthebeast
all day i havnt been able to play my game. the patch isnt downloading. connections keep coming up with error 14 and with no help from support on this problem. i feel like i have wasted 100 dollars on this game. is there any help out there or do i just give up and delete the game and lose the money spent on it.

frustrated in mississippi
Re-install. I am in AUSTRALIA and it is working fine (apart from all the server downtime).
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMaster View Post
It doesn't any longer. He pasted in the wrong form when he started the thread. It's since been corrected.
So not only was the date wrong (in the subject) but the REASON also for the downtime.

Just keeps getting better as far as quality control goes.

Information or mis-information?
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-19-2010, 09:59 PM
Hooray for maintainence, it might fix some of the horrible wait times in Sol. Ohh, I bought a new piece of equipment let me put it in a ship slot....2 minutes later, ohh, it's finally moved from my inventory to my equipment slot now. Awesome! Wait, it moved back out again because I thought I missed the box and drug it there about 5 times.

It works fine in sector, but I hate being in Sol sometimes....also, fix science skills!!!! Still spent 1800 points to train scientist to rank 9 to get science team only to find the tooltip is wrong and had to spend 1800 more points in doctor to get what I wanted.
Closed Thread