Lt. Commander
# 1 Plans for the weekend
02-19-2010, 05:03 PM
In an effort to break away from the monotony of all these standard open forums posts, I thought I'd try and provide another topic of discussion.

Weekend plans! What's everyone up to this weekend? Anything interesting?
Alas mine doesn't look to be too thrilling. My bank balance is still recovering from Christmas and New Years. So it looks like I'll be visiting family on Saturday, then I'm totally unsure as to what to get up to on Sunday. I may be able to kill a few hours with STO, and hopefully get into London if I can find a friend or two to hang out with. Perhaps hit the arcades on the Thames waterfront then go to Chinatown or Soho for a meal.

What sorts of things do you get up to on your weekends? What's life like outside of STO?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by properdave View Post
What's life like outside of STO?
What do you mean? Life OUTSIDE STO? Ludicrous.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Might be playing some Shadowrun with people tomorrow. Haven't played in a while. Will make myself a russian bodyguard with a cybergun in his arm. Hell yeah! Love Shadowrun.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Hah. I used to play Cyber Punk...similar to Shadowrun
I had a near cyber-psycho techie with a holster built into his leg....

Eventually he did go full psycho...and had to be put down.....He started gnawing on his friends....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Yeah, gotta love Street Samurais... those wired reflexes will make even the most hardened caffeine/cocaine addict twitch uncontrollably.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2010, 06:43 PM
As you can see here, we have forces advancing on Chicago from the south as well as the north. The 13th and 17th regiments will begin their advance through Skokie, their objective being to cut off the airport from the city proper.

Meanwhile Army Group D and the main body of the flying monkeys will advance from the south, with the objective of occupying Midway by Saturday afternoon. From their they shall be in an excellent position to begin line dancing while the monkeys fetch sundaes for all those present.

Meanwhile the 9th Magical Girl Demi-Brigade will make their landings north of Army Group D's advance and will battle any Orphans and Youma they may encounter.

If there are no questions, eat a good dinner and get to bed early.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
As you can see here, we have forces advancing on Chicago from the south as well as the north. The 13th and 17th regiments will begin their advance through Skokie, their objective being to cut off the airport from the city proper.

Meanwhile Army Group D and the main body of the flying monkeys will advance from the south, with the objective of occupying Midway by Saturday afternoon. From their they shall be in an excellent position to begin line dancing while the monkeys fetch sundaes for all those present.

Meanwhile the 9th Magical Girl Demi-Brigade will make their landings north of Army Group D's advance and will battle any Orphans and Youma they may encounter.

If there are no questions, eat a good dinner and get to bed early.
All hail Ravenstein! All hail Ravenstein!

In case you didn't know, I have signed on to be Ravenstein's lackey until she wins the Empress of Ten Forward position. And maybe until she rules the world.