Lt. Commander
# 11
02-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyreraven View Post
where is the Kirk option to sleep with the princess then save her dad and leave her

that is all
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Sorry I really couldn't resist I tried but failed.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-22-2010, 12:15 PM
3. Section 31 all the way!

Ah edit... my selection 3 was for the first one lol. I'd chose 2 for the second one; you need people to tort....ahem, I mean interrogate.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Note: In game, you only have choice 1. Kill them all, all the time, every time.

Choice 1: Take 5 for advancement. Kill them Klingons, roll the bodies (loot them) and head to the chief.

Choice 2: Take 5 for advancement. The Klingons are not responsive at all to diplomacy, and say nothing, no matter what you try. Tie them up, head to chief.

Choice 3: Take 5 for advancement. Minor scuffle, but you finally get them to back down. Both sides put away your weapons, and proceed, carefully, to the chief.

Also, Klingons, take 10 for Choice 1, 5 for Choice 2, 0 for Choice 3.
For the first section (I forgot)
Take 10 for destroying both sides. Take 5 for letting one side be destroyed first (You are more like a Romulan, vultures praying on the weak /spit). Take 0 for Diplomacy.

As you head up the cliffs towards the village, the princess gives you some background on her race. They were once a technologically advanced race. They had star ships, and interplanetary travel. However, such power was too much for them to contain. Wars broke out, millions died. In the end, they decided to forsake technology, and go back to being a simple race.

You arrive at the chiefs hut. He is thankful for your help. Ja'rrod and the Admiral are there, discussing trade agreements. It seems a very rare material can be mined on this planet, and both sides want rights. It is used for life support systems. If you killed the Klingons, Ja'rrod uses that as evidence that you are untrustworthy and dishonorable. If you arrive with the Klingon patrol, Ja'rrod barks out something in Klingonese, and the patrol is beamed to his ship. Finally, if the Romulan observer is with you, he remakes both that your time is growing short, and how weak your races are to be reliant on such a material. The Romulan Star Empire has no need for it, as their life support systems are obviously more advance then yours.

Noting that both sides want the same thing, the chief has a plan to figure out who gets the rights. At this moment, a prophecy is being fulfilled. The Sky Demon, is heading for the planet, and with it destruction on his race. You science officer notes that a very large comet was detected heading into the system. The ones who destroy the Sky Demon, and save his people, shall have the mining rights. Ja'rrod immediately declares it a simple matter, and warns you not to interfere, before beaming to his ship. Now what?

The Romulan beams to his ship as well.

Choice 1: Beam to your ship, intent on destroying the Sky Demon before Ja'rrod
Choice 2: Beam to your ship, intent on helping Ja'rrod. Survival of the species comes first.
Choice 3: Refuse to help..for....well...whatever reason you can think of.
Choice 4: Take time to bang the princess first, then choose another option.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-24-2010, 06:38 AM
Option 4 clearly!

Followed by option 1Ö

But kill the Klingon first then remove the 'sky demon' or meteorite for those of us who arenít primitive primates.

Wait no! I'm no wham bam thank you mama, in and out in 2 mins kind a guy. I wouldn't have time to sleep with the princess and then destroy the 'sky demon' or meteorite.

Option 1 as described above, then option 4, but beam the princess up to my ship to bang her; Iím not making love in some primitive screw heads dirty barn made out of poo and straw!
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Extending the time by a few hours, as I wrote down the next section, and apparently decided not to push the SAVE button. I'll have to remember what I wrote, sowwy.