Lt. Commander
# 21
02-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesW.Alexander
WELL I HAVE THE SAME THING I CAN,T GET ON I PLAY FOR 3 DAYS THEN IT WOULDN,T LET ME ON THEN IT LET ME PLAY FOR TWO DAYS AND NOE I CAN,T PLAY AT ALL FOR THE LAST 6 DAYS NOW I HAVE DONE EVERY THING I HAVE READ AND STILL HAVEING THE SAME THINE THAT .. I AM NOT AOLLOW TO LOD IN A THIS TIME.... Y IS THAT I AHVE SENT TICKIES AND EVERY DAY AN NO WANT HAVE FIX IT HOW COME I PAY 54.OO DOLLARS FOR THIS GAME TO GIVE TO DO ... IAM ADISABLE VETERAN ON AFIX INCOME AND YOU CAN EVEN FIX THE GAME SO WE CAME PLAY YOU TILL TUESDAY TO FIX OR GIVE BACK MY MONEY I AM TIRE OF THIS CRAPE PLZZ FIX IT
Less caps please, it makes you post almost unreadable.

Login to your accounts page, and copy everything that is listed there, to here. That way we can see if everything is as it should be.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-21-2010, 01:55 PM
I have a similiar problem, I cannot login, and I have a lifetime sub. However, I do not have an "active" listing under subscriptions so I know I'm missing the key (yet somehow I played just fine two days ago?) Here's my problem though, I bought the sub during beta and never received a key period. I've contacted Billing and like the OP have gotten to response. So unless lifetime members are supposed to do something else, I too have paid for something I cannot use.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldegorn
I have a similiar problem, I cannot login, and I have a lifetime sub. However, I do not have an "active" listing under subscriptions so I know I'm missing the key (yet somehow I played just fine two days ago?) Here's my problem though, I bought the sub during beta and never received a key period. I've contacted Billing and like the OP have gotten to response. So unless lifetime members are supposed to do something else, I too have paid for something I cannot use.
Most likly you need to apply your retail key still.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reiella View Post
Most likly you need to apply your retail key still.
Thanks, I guess you missed the part in my post where I said they didn't give me one.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Thanks, I guess you missed the part in my post where I said they didn't give me one.
Well, if you're looking to Cryptic for your retail key, then that's your problem. Cryptic does not sell the game directly. You have to get it from a retailer...

Since you said you ordered during the Open Beta, I presumed you preordered, since that's the only way you would have been able to get a subscription in that time frame. So, who did you preorder STO from? That is the party you need to ask for your retail key.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-21-2010, 02:13 PM
My pre-order into beta came from best buy, but my subscription came straight from cryptic. So great, looks like I won't be playing till someone from Billing decides to get around to it. Thanks for the replies, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Looks like back to Turbine for now then.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Quote:
My pre-order into beta came from best buy, but my subscription came straight from cryptic. So great, looks like I won't be playing till someone from Billing decides to get around to it. Thanks for the replies, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Looks like back to Turbine for now then.
I think that someone is you.

Did you ever buy the full game box from Best Buy? Or did you just get the 5$ preorder?

[ edit ]
Specifically, you need to own This or this.

Not the preorder box, the code is included on the back of the manual. Did you preorder in store or through the website?
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-21-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
You will need to contact best buy yourself. Cryptic wont be able to get your key for you.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-21-2010, 03:11 PM
The subscription from cryptic is not the retail purchase you still need to buy the actual game . If all you paid from best buy is the 5..00 pre-order then you still need to buy the game. If you pre paid for the full game (50.00) from best buy then you need to contact best buy to get your retail key.
Lt. Commander
# 30 Login
02-21-2010, 04:03 PM
I CAN NOT LOG IN TO I HAVE DONE ALL OF IT AND ITS NOT WORKING IT BEEN 6 DAYS NOW AN ITS GETTING VERYING ANNOYING I PUT MY KEY IN THAT CAME WITH THE GAME SET UP A ACCT. AND STILL CAN,T GET ON CAN YOU HELP.