Lt. Commander
# 51
03-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
You have no product keys entered on your account. Please re-enter your retail key and make sure you get all the way to the end of the process.
Do you just copy and paste that these days? It seems like these threads pop-up a lot.
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeetee View Post
Do you just copy and paste that these days? It seems like these threads pop-up a lot.
He's stated elsewhere that he doesn't use baked in templates, and he does change them up each time ever so slightly. I'm fairly certain he did check it before writing up the response.
Ensign
# 53
07-14-2012, 06:45 AM
i had a prob wit sto last sept. i paid for 30 day service and got 13 days so i paid agin becuz i like the game. it is worth playn n fact its one of the better games ive playd but after only 12 hrs i was turnd off agin i sent tickets and got the runaround cryptic says thay didnt get my paymeant but it came out of my bank acct. both times tho.. so myself and im betn quit a few others went free 2 play. save your cash in any case go through the steps agin like the rude ppl above has sead and jus go f2p you wont get all the percks but it still a fun game..when you get into the game theres lots of cool ppl who are willing to help you in game through the chat that most arnt so rude..thay forget that some ppl are new to this and need alil help for time to time