Lt. Commander
Thats what I thought of doing when I started my first Character. I started my character as a very young looking Ensign, and i'm now slowly starting to age him a little as he goes through the ranks from Ensign to lieutenant, ect.

It makes sence when you think about it. I mean in terms of roll play, it doesn't make sence that some old guy would be a fresh new recruit from the acadamy.

I'll get some pictures together of my character and post them here.

What about other people. Do you have any strange little things that you'll be doing to your character?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 05:34 AM
I've already done this a couple of times, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who's thought of this
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2010, 05:38 AM
I too have considered this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2010, 06:42 AM
I greyed my hair out a little when I hit Admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2010, 07:05 AM
I've blinded my character and gave him a visor, a la Geordi because I'm partially blind in r/l. I also gave him a beard.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2010, 08:53 AM
By any chance, did you ever play a computer RPG series called Wizardry?

One of the few series to implement aging during gameplay.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2010, 03:11 AM
Admiral Cain from BSG reimaged was youngish and IMO hottt!!!
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.c...bgal-scifi.jpg

admiral doesnt always mean wrinkly and grey hair'd
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-21-2010, 05:35 AM
Interesting idea, I may give the aging thing a go. I'm only a Lt. Commander at the moment (Go for College work!), but when I hit Captain and Admiral, that will be something I plan to do.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkAthena View Post
Admiral Cain from BSG reimaged was youngish and IMO hottt!!!
I thought Admiral Cain was pretty hot as she was.

Yeah, I've aged my character a bit -- not much. Just changed the hairstyle, reallly. But he's holding at Captain, even when he's an Admiral, for RP purposes.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-21-2010, 11:05 AM
I thought about doing similar with my Borg. When I designed her, I gave her a big, noticeable scar around her right eye where an implant had recently been removed and she's still wearing some headgear on the left side. She's fairly skinny too and is still 'infected'. My plan was that as time progressed, I'd clean her up a bit and make her look a little more human each time by adding some weight, possibly removing the 'infected' look and toning down the scar and then eventually changing the color of the scar from red to the same fleshtone as her skin. I'm really hoping that Cryptic puts in some decent looking Borg implants because the stuff that's there now is huge and ugly. My hope is that they'll offer some smaller implants like we saw on Seven in Voyager and I'd replace that on her at some point too.

Problem is that I started playing my other character and haven't played my Borg much since I started her, so she's just sitting there in the Spacedock being scarred and infected. LOL

Nine of Thirty-Seven