Lt. Commander
I'm quite sure I've activated my copy of the game, as it says:

Activated Features
- Star Trek Online - Preorder

The only thing I haven't done is purchase a subscription.

I've found the page that details the different subscription options, and their respective prices. However, I've been unable to find the page for actually purchasing a subscription. Is this currently down or something?

Any help is much appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSlimy View Post

Activated Features

I've found the page that details the different subscription options, and their respective prices. However, I've been unable to find the page for actually purchasing a subscription. Is this currently down or something?

If it just says Preorder, you ahve yet to apply the retail key, it should be on the back of the manual if you bought retail, or provided through some other method if you purchased digitally.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2010, 08:38 AM
Quote:

Activated Features

Yeah two things there, preorder isn't retail and you NEED a subscription to play.

Check my link, even has info for Atari digital download retail key.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=118737
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2010, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the responses, guys.

I've got it working now. I actually had a few hurdles.

The email from digital river only had the pre-order key. Where the retail key should have been was "Not Available".

When I logged into digital river and viewed my order, still no serial numbers.

I finally found both serial numbers on the page where you actually download the client. (Which you arrive at by clicking a floppy disk symbol from the previous page. I know that makes me sound extremely "slow", but I swear it was not very intuitive.)

* I wanted to clarify this. The page you are displayed is a receipt screen, with a printer icon and a floppy disk icon - an option to print my receipt or save a copy of it, I assumed. No mouseover pop-ups either. Why are you still looking at me like that? lol

So, after entering the correct key, I was redirected to the subscription page and got everything setup.

Thank you again for your help!

(I'm so glad I didn't come on here and post like an irate jackhole!) :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the responses, guys.

I've got it working now. I actually had a few hurdles.

The email from digital river only had the pre-order key. Where the retail key should have been was "Not Available".

When I logged into digital river and viewed my order, still no serial numbers.

I finally found both serial numbers on the page where you actually download the client. (Which you arrive at by clicking a floppy disk symbol from the previous page. I know that makes me sound extremely "slow", but I swear it was not very intuitive.)

* I wanted to clarify this. The page you are displayed is a receipt screen, with a printer icon and a floppy disk icon - an option to print my receipt or save a copy of it, I assumed. No mouseover pop-ups either. Why are you still looking at me like that? lol

So, after entering the correct key, I was redirected to the subscription page and got everything setup.

Thank you again for your help!

(I'm so glad I didn't come on here and post like an irate jackhole!) :p
Thank you for posting that info, hopefully someone else can benefit from it. Would be nice if billing support or such would come with a list of common sources for Retail keys to sticky though . Make life easier on the tech forum heh.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Thank you for posting that info, hopefully someone else can benefit from it. Would be nice if billing support or such would come with a list of common sources for Retail keys to sticky though . Make life easier on the tech forum heh.
That info is already a sticky on here ;-)
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2010, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
That info is already a sticky on here ;-)
Bah I say, I blame my laziness on refusing to read stickied topics, .

That and I think just assuming because it said atari it was only for the Atari vendor, but y'know, I still blame my laziness.