Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I started the mission ĎTrappedí. After scanning the 3 ship debris fields the Hirogin hailed, saying Iím fallen into their trap. What looks like an anomaly opens, and there is a mission note about a pocket universe.

But, my ship is now impaled on a piece of debris from the ship debris field. It can rotate on its axis, but it canít move. Abandoning the mission is disabled. Dropping the mission does not work. So I really am trapped, although it has to be bug.

I hate to say it, but unless this is resolved it appears Iíll have to abandon this character. I did submit a big report. I certainly hope it is resolved.

Here is a screenshot.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/702...0022011233.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 10:56 AM
I had the same thing happen, and i've read other forums that other ppl have too. For me, I spent about 5 mins manouevering and changing speed until i got out. Others have managed too. Yep its a bug that needs to be fixed but if you're patient you can probably get yourself out.

It's not just this mission that you can get trapped in objects btw devs, it happened to me today in PVP when I flew over an object but must have clipped it, and suddenly i can't move, Was fun when 5 bop rocked up and found a trapped sci ship. Well they must have laughed anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2010, 12:17 PM
I logged out and reloaded a few times. That seemed to do the trick, since on the 4th time it bumped me out of the system and I got to try again.

It was a very good mission, though. Creative.

I was worried, though.