Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
While doing the explortation of a nebula for instace. There is two types of space mission you can get that will yield no Skill point for completling them currently. As opposed to all the other types that do yield skill points.

The first type is where you have gather 5 anonomly data (no hostiles on the map)

The second type is scan 1 ship then 2 then the last 2 (no hostiles on the map)

While I recieve no skill points for both these missions it odly ticks up my x of 3 quest to get the badges of order whataver.

This surley iisn't intended to make a player do a mission then not reward them for it, particulary when the other missions you can get in this manner does reward the player with skill points.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 02:56 PM
I always kinda figured that the reward for these simplest and fastest of exploration missions was that they counted towards the explore X missions and the anomalous data samples.

I can complete ether of these in around a minute... getting skill points for that seems a bit much.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2010, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityhall
I always kinda figured that the reward for these simplest and fastest of exploration missions was that they counted towards the explore X missions and the anomalous data samples.

I can complete ether of these in around a minute... getting skill points for that seems a bit much.

While I agree with this one shouldn't have any 'reward' other than counting towards the 0/3, I have done some 'Exploration' missions that have me clearing 0/5 Hostile Groups & getting no Rewards either.

I think it seems rather random whether I get a reward or not.

One 'Scan Flora' mission may give a reward & yet the next 'identical' mission may not.