Lt. Commander
House Mor'Kargh is a Klingon medium RP-PvP house/fleet based in Star Trek Online. We will fight other Klingon houses honourably, and wage war with the United Federation of Planets and the Undine threat that keeps infiltrating the Empire. Our fleet has a short but honourable history. We have recently gained much influence in the Empire, we keep good ties with House Martok as well. Our fleet has a very direct, simple ranking system with no divisions..it is one distinct military force. the Vo'Quv class carriers and Negh'var spearhead our assault force, with squadrons of Raptors and Birds of Prey doing hit and run strikes against other treacherous Klingon houses and Federation scum.

This house is meant to be a quality over quantity fleet and It is my goal that the fleet will utilize all of the content available, and shouldnt focus on any one aspect of the game. There are no age requirements, I dont believe age determines how mature a person can be. We will RP, but it will mostly be in the case of us keeping in Klingon spirit and background....not necessarily the campfire storytelling that occurs in other MMO player associations.

Send me a PM on these forums with your characters in game name@handle if you want to join and be one of the first in the house and I will send you a PM in game. I created a guildportal website to use for the time being as well, registering and posting an app in the recruitment forums there or in this thread can also get you into the fleet. In game player aliens besides Klingons such as Nausicaan/Orion/Gorn and so on will be allowed into the house so long as they are willing to abide by Klingon tradition and serve the Empire, and not the Hegemony or Syndicate. There will also be no Ventrilo or voice chat, so if you want to be in one of those fleets, this one isnt for you. Also looking for someone to design fleet avatars and a banner for us as well.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...0&PageName=Tuq'

Qapla' warriors!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Just got the fleet formed yesterday, looking for more to join in!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 09:11 PM
Looking for more honourable warriors to join the house!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2010, 09:41 PM
Qua-Plah.. Kah.. Plaa.. Oue..Pl...aahhh....

Blasted Universal Translater...

Warrirors of house Mar'Kagh, I have ecently had to seek sanctuary in Klingon territory after a Federation raid shut down our operations. While I'm not to sure of your spirit and traditions that you honor, I can say I'm no Syndicate Ferengi trader scum..

As I attempt to solidify my location, I'd be willing to not engage your house vessels and assets, and assist your operations against those the stand in the way of your warriors.

Should we then find our efforts would be better suited working side by side long term, well... we can come to discuss that at the proper time.

To get started you may dispatch a member of your house, preferably one with astrogation capability, to a rendevous via shuttle. Of course I understand you may think this a trap, an attempt to gain insight into a Klingon house.. Your 'ambassador may be permited to bring a guard If you prefer. although I assure you I'm no trecherous Romulan.

If you decide this is not to your liking, I understand... and I'm sure there are plenty other Houses that would be eager to host a Nausicaan priate in their raids against the federation border zones.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonenili
Qua-Plah.. Kah.. Plaa.. Oue..Pl...aahhh....

Blasted Universal Translater...

Warrirors of house Mar'Kagh, I have ecently had to seek sanctuary in Klingon territory after a Federation raid shut down our operations. While I'm not to sure of your spirit and traditions that you honor, I can say I'm no Syndicate Ferengi trader scum..

As I attempt to solidify my location, I'd be willing to not engage your house vessels and assets, and assist your operations against those the stand in the way of your warriors.

Should we then find our efforts would be better suited working side by side long term, well... we can come to discuss that at the proper time.

To get started you may dispatch a member of your house, preferably one with astrogation capability, to a rendevous via shuttle. Of course I understand you may think this a trap, an attempt to gain insight into a Klingon house.. Your 'ambassador may be permited to bring a guard If you prefer. although I assure you I'm no trecherous Romulan.

If you decide this is not to your liking, I understand... and I'm sure there are plenty other Houses that would be eager to host a Nausicaan priate in their raids against the federation border zones.
These terms would be acceptable, however shuttles really arent an option these days.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Then perhaps you can direct me to a rival house... I'm sure they would be willing to part with a small ship of sorts that would suit my needs to locate you.

A B'rel should suit my needs; however, we would need to come to an agreement before I could begin operations in your service.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonenili
Then perhaps you can direct me to a rival house... I'm sure they would be willing to part with a small ship of sorts that would suit my needs to locate you.

A B'rel should suit my needs; however, we would need to come to an agreement before I could begin operations in your service.
shuttles are too formal these days, its a time of war....who knows, perhaps a Romulan Warbird would decloak behind us during the meeting? We arent the Federation. A B'rel would do just fine. An agreement could be made on Ganalda, or in the Rura Penthe system if it suits you let me know when you are ready.

Qapla'!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Greetings from the cold dark empty place between the stars
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Morgomir,

It seems I was intercepted by a system patrol ship near Rura Penthe. While at first it looked as if I was to be sentanced, a minor house steped in on my behalf.

As such I am currently in the service to the Klingon's elsewhere; however, your welcome to look over my fleet's site, and join any RP threads we create. Perhaps your house and the one I am contracted to can qaD HegH together.

QuplaH!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-05-2010, 11:07 PM
Greetings and Luck in battle to you House Mor'Kargh\

I am the Commanding Legate of the Jevonite Order, the independence fighters for Cardassia.

The Order has begun operating in conjunction with the Empire in its struggles against the Federation Tyrants and we send greetings to your brave warriors.

The Jevonite Order is beginning a new RP involving Vent and missions within the STO game. This RP will have a heavy impact on all factions within the Alpha Quadrant and the future of it's occupants.

We invite you and your house to join us in this experience at Gamer's Domain forums...when applying (this is not a fleet page, but a multi gaming page) please include Mor'K_loginname in order to maintain your fleet identity within the forums. This will allow you and your members access to the Ventrillo channel in which the RP will be run.

Qa'Pla brave warriors

http://www.gamers-domain.us/