Lt. Commander
# 11
03-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
Greetings and Luck in battle to you House Mor'Kargh\

I am the Commanding Legate of the Jevonite Order, the independence fighters for Cardassia.

The Order has begun operating in conjunction with the Empire in its struggles against the Federation Tyrants and we send greetings to your brave warriors.

The Jevonite Order is beginning a new RP involving Vent and missions within the STO game. This RP will have a heavy impact on all factions within the Alpha Quadrant and the future of it's occupants.

We invite you and your house to join us in this experience at Gamer's Domain forums...when applying (this is not a fleet page, but a multi gaming page) please include Mor'K_loginname in order to maintain your fleet identity within the forums. This will allow you and your members access to the Ventrillo channel in which the RP will be run.

Qa'Pla brave warriors

http://www.gamers-domain.us/
I shall inform my felllow fleet members and let them know about this.

Also, today we just formed an alliance with the Klingon Empire: Tribal Janissary fleet. This new alliance should offer alot of fun RP opportunities as well.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-06-2010, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
I shall inform my felllow fleet members and let them know about this.

Also, today we just formed an alliance with the Klingon Empire: Tribal Janissary fleet. This new alliance should offer alot of fun RP opportunities as well.
Please invite their house as well to this RP. This will require Team efforts to complete
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Looking for more honourable warriors to join the house!
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-08-2010, 04:07 AM
Nuq'neH brave soldiers of the Empire, I am looking for a Klingon Fleet to join. Would you be interested? ((BTW, do we have a Sister Fed Rat fleet for those of us /w Fed alts? ))
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltz-N-Burgerz
Nuq'neH brave soldiers of the Empire, I am looking for a Klingon Fleet to join. Would you be interested? ((BTW, do we have a Sister Fed Rat fleet for those of us /w Fed alts? ))
We would be grateful to have you, warrior. We do not have an alt fleet however, some of our members have their Fed alts in various other fleets though.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2010, 05:44 AM
Quote:
We would be grateful to have you, warrior. We do not have an alt fleet however, some of our members have their Fed alts in various other fleets though.
Oh good. Then I will pm you my Klingon characs name in the near future.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-16-2010, 07:09 AM
Quote:
What he said. XD
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-16-2010, 11:03 AM
I would join the House of Mor'Kargh, Send me a communication so i may include myself in your glorious fleet.

Brax@Duflux
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-18-2010, 06:40 AM

House of Mor'Kargh -

Will you join the remaining major Klingon fleets on a mission? Get together and go to Cryptic as a gruop to express our concerns as Klingon faction players. SOMEONE has to speak for the faction and the fleets are our best shot.

The Federation, Romulans and Borg may be our adversaries, but the only enemy force that can defeat us is Cryptic.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...05#post2390805